Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Steam autumn sale started up. Also, Square Enix has a big and actually pretty good sale going on their store right now, all the PC digital stuff is Steam codes so may be cheaper there. Picked up FFX/X-2 combo for $9, they have IX for ~$6, etc., even the newer TR and Deus Ex are discounted pretty noticeably.

Edit: Apparently the Square Enix stuff was like all price mistakes? Prices are much higher now. Everyone is confused so who knows.

Last edited:

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Arkham Knight on sale for PC. Is it still shit on the PC or did they make it playable?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So, is the Steam "autumn sale" just a bullshit holdover until the "winter sale"?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's to compete with black Friday/Cyber Monday mostly. But the discounts are almost always exactly the same in the autumn sale as winter sale, I believe there was even a leaked email from Valve suggesting publishers offer the same price for both sales this year.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Anyone playing squad? I really want to try it out but I don't have a deep bench for PC games, especially with this one being team based.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Gamestop
$15 for the FULL Hitman Pc (Steam key)
Hitman Full Experience

$15 for Rise of the Tomb Raider (not the anniversary edition, just base)
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Great deals!

also deus ex MD w/ season pass for $22.49
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Digital Deluxe Edition

the tomb raider season pass is $7.49 or pay $22.49 and get the game+SP
Search | GameStop

I'd 100% recommend hitman for $15 and ROTR for $15-23. Deus Ex... meh. It'll be $20 next steam summer sale and the game is only a 6/10 imo, whereas I consider HR a 8/10. Hitman is 10/10 and ROTR is 9/10.

Picked up Hitman on your recommendation. Thanks!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, the site is shitting the bed. I sent in my order and it's been on the payment loading screen for at least 15 minutes now. I don't know if it went through or not!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My key for Hitman was on the page right after the final checkout button. Took 30-45 minutes to actually get to that page, but the key itself wasn't a problem.

Wasn't expecting the 60GB download either... ffs I need a bigger SSD.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Ichu

Molten Core Raider