Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So that Bethesda bundle is on sale at

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BETHES...lection-bundle

for about $28, crazy deal, site is slammed but I'm in checkout with it now.

use code IAMANELDERGEEK for 5% more off.

I believe these are all steam activated, but don't hold me to it.

Games -

Brink Complete Pack
Dishonored?
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon?s Forge?
RAGE
Rogue Warrior
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind? Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion? Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
I cant get this page to load nooooooooo, I need these games!!!!!!!!!
frown.png

dangler_sl

shitlord
Can anyone tell me/us how long that gamersgate Bethesda deal will be good for. Do we have time to let the site traffic slow down or should we be F5ing like stupid? Thanks.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
The website is getting smashed harder than Goliath's mutilated penis, but check out this raw deal.

D&D collection. FIVE DOLLARS. Yes. Five bucks.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DBAMC/...ter-collection

Includes:

Baldur's Gate 1 + Expansion
Baldur's Gate 2 + Expansion
Icewind Dale
Icewind Dale 2
Planescape Torment
Temple of Elemental Evil

I mean everyone's played these most likely...but...five bucks.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
All of the Sims 3 stuff was 50% off today so I finally was able to get my wife the newest 3 expacs for an early xmas present. Happy wife = Super Happy Pilforgod. It was a good day.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
The website is getting smashed harder than Goliath's mutilated penis, but check out this raw deal.

D&D collection. FIVE DOLLARS. Yes. Five bucks.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DBAMC/...ter-collection

Includes:

Baldur's Gate 1 + Expansion
Baldur's Gate 2 + Expansion
Icewind Dale
Icewind Dale 2
Planescape Torment
Temple of Elemental Evil

I mean everyone's played these most likely...but...five bucks.
So uhh, I never played any of those lol. Are they still good now? I don't even know what I'm asking. I hate these sales, I'm asking about more games when I have like 50 games backlogged.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Theyre awesome if youre a D&D fan. Im sure some people would revoke your PC gamer card for never playing any of these. Just try it. Its five dollars. Thats less than a value meal at McShitInABag. All of the games have an average metascore of 90+.

The only issue is since theyre older they run on lower resolutions so youll either have scale down, or mod it a bit. Worth it either way. If you really arent sure just do a youtube Lets Play for Baldurs gate 2 and watch it for 30 mins until you get a feel for it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ys: Originon for $4.99 right now as a flash sale.

Excellent action RPG with focus heavily on action.

Ys: Oath is Felghanathe previous game on for $3.74, also excellent, although I hear Origin makes some improvements.
Oath in Felghana is the better game imo, however Origin is the more accessible one, it was made after and it has multiple chars with their own point of view on the story so replayability, they also differ in skills and stuff, you gain xp to buy skills to customize your leveling instead of everything being tied to items, overall it's just easier to get into. On the other hand, the difficulty isn't quite as good as Felghana, which is very finely balanced. Felghana is very challenging if you don't grind xp(you can grind to trivialize a fight you can't beat though, like 10mins grinding sessions) so that's really nice, Origin was pretty easy in comparison imo.

As for what the games are, they're kinda like secret of mana or zelda but with less story and more(and better) combat. Game is very action-y, tight controls, pretty high difficulty as I said, it's a bit like Megaman but in a RPG setting and stuff. Story is shit so don't buy for that. Highly recommend, unless you don't have a gamepad, then pass.

Noah

Molten Core Raider
I appreciate posting that bethesda deal here, I was patient with their site and managed to get it before they raised the price. I have redeemed about half of the games on steam, and the rest they ran out of keys so I will have to check in later once they have more keys. Considering dishonored alone is for sale at $29.99, I would say that is a really nice deal.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I woke up this morning and all the games are on my shelf but so far the only key they have in stock was for Skyrim. Well, at least I got that!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Am I going crazy or are all the deals the same as they were yesterday.

I'm confused.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Quantum Conundrum is on sale at GMG for $2.62 after using the code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 at checkout. Its a great game and has a lot of Portal-esque type gameplay to it. Highly recommend it and for less than 3 bucks its a steal. It also has the voice of "Q" from Star Trek:TNG doing narration.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...tum-conundrum/- activates on Steam.

They also have Sleeping Dogs on sale for $11.90 after using GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 at checkout. You also get the choice of either $4 cash back or $6 GMG credit.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e...l-edtition-na/- also activates on Steam.

Am I going crazy or are all the deals the same as they were yesterday.

I'm confused.
They keep the deals for 48 hours on rotation, but today's deals after 24 hours shift to the secondary spot for a new 48 hour set.