Stellar Blade (April 26th, PS5)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not that the writing is stellar in the first place, but I legit thought "the Colony" meant something further away given how the opening sequence is an invasion fleet of spaceships arriving. As in a colony on another planet in another solar system. Not simply in orbit like Elysium, hell they could have made it a moon colony or something.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I made it all the way to the 2nd to last boss before I had to puss out and turn on Story Mode difficulty. I just couldn't do it, despite everything fully upgraded. It's a bit stupid that you slowly lose items each attempt like the heart revive thing.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not that the writing is stellar in the first place, but I legit thought "the Colony" meant something further away given how the opening sequence is an invasion fleet of spaceships arriving. As in a colony on another planet in another solar system. Not simply in orbit like Elysium, hell they could have made it a moon colony or something.
There might be another Colony, since the "Colony Extinction Event" saw the majority of its habitat pods fall to Earth causing the apocalyptical damage. Though I don't trust my memory about this.