***STEP BY STEP to connect to the Al'Kabor server***

Mesenkomaha_sl

shitlord
What are your long-term goals for the server?
What do you suspect that server hosting costs will be?
What size population do you predict will be playing on the Al'Kabor server?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You should ask those questions on their website, or more specifically just go there and read because your questions are already answered. Abacab doesn't run it :p

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
You should ask those questions on their website, or more specifically just go there and read because your questions are already answered. Abacab doesn't run it :p
rrr_img_84617.jpg

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
DP.

Abacab, get this shit sorted.
I guess I can torrent it, 7 people have downloaded that client in the last 24 hours so I think it's on your end, as opposed to Google drive; try it once more as I upload the torrent

Origin

Molten Core Raider
I guess I can torrent it, 7 people have downloaded that client in the last 24 hours so I think it's on your end, as opposed to Google drive; try it once more as I upload the torrent
I literally tried like 6-7 times. It would download up to like 5gigs and then stop with a failure message. Downloading the torrent now, should be done soon.

You care if i post the torrent link on the IB forums?

ilu, keep spreading God's word.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
This is the biggest problem with the server, to get the damn thing installed is a nightmare.

PoP is the best expansion period and people would play it if it wasn't such a pain in the ass. Nobody wants to play single player EQ and the process repeats itself.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Props to Pixel Boss Abacab for packaging it and hosting it. Half the server population will be because of him.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm
After that damn EQ music thread below got the nostalgia going, really thinking about hitting this.