Sticks and Stones

Sticks and Stones can Break my Bones, but Words..... (finish the line)

• "...Can Break My Heart."

• "...Can Never Hurt Me."

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I know the clowns are just prankster trolls and all, but I don't think it's the same as hurty words. If some fool wants to dress in costumes and take a threatening physical stance in my presence, intended to frighten or intimidate me physically, he can prepare for resistance. Even if their intention is just to have a laugh, I have to assume at that moment that they are not a rational actor and I don't trust those types as a rule.

Yes but the reference was regressive leftists like LL. They are busy making excuses for Muslims but these clowns are a real problem. The point is about perceived threat vs real threat. A idiot dressed like a clown pops out from some bushed to "scare" me and my kids I just beat the shit out of him and hopefully he learns a painful lesson about game vs reality.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Islamist clowns will finally get the leftists to realize how dangerous Islam is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Yes but the reference was regressive leftists like LL. They are busy making excuses for Muslims but these clowns are a real problem. The point is about perceived threat vs real threat. A idiot dressed like a clown pops out from some bushed to "scare" me and my kids I just beat the shit out of him and hopefully he learns a painful lesson about game vs reality.

A wild Muslim appears!

A) Attack
B) Defend
C) Retreat
D) Appease
E) Convince

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Appeasement, because 60% of the time it works every time.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
At the beginning of this month, it was reported that the proportion of Swedes who want their country to accept fewer refugees has almost doubled in a year, meaning a strong majority – 60 per cent – now support slashing immigration.

What the fuck is up with the other 40%?
Too busy getting raped to answer a poll?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Too busy getting raped to answer a poll?

This makes the most sense. There are still far fewer immigrants than Swedes. So for every immigrant you have 3 Swedes being raped at any given time. Leaving 60% of the population recovering anally or vaginally for their next rape, don't want it to be like throwing a pickle down a hallway. If you're loose they stone you in the streets for being such a whore.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Yeah but stoning breaks bones. Hearts are vital organs. We should haul them into the streets and yell allah is Not acknar at them like the knights of ni.