Street Fighter 6

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have you guys been doing modern or classic? I think most people feel better on classic but some are definitely better on Modern. Mostly those with S tier supers that are hard to pull off and don't really need use of a wide range of normals.

Also anyone using a hitbox? How OP is it compared to stick or controller?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

You can kinda replicate a hitbox with the keyboard. You only have to press down then forward + punch to do a fireball.

And I'm strictly classic

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Have you guys been doing modern or classic? I think most people feel better on classic but some are definitely better on Modern. Mostly those with S tier supers that are hard to pull off and don't really need use of a wide range of normals.

I've been using Modern all the way so far.
I'm just not good enough to really have those inputs most of the time, Modern allows me to get into a level of gameplay that I'm usually blocked out of.
The mixups and stuff, mindgames.
There are A LOT! of drawbacks, you only have so many buttons and they often are not that good and your specials and arts deal less damage. Still... its an option to kind of get into a diferent level of the game that can be a lot more fun tbh.

Hitboxes are pretty OP overall, even though you can do with a keyboard, its just not the same.
If you get a hitbox that is optimized and you put in the work, its unbeatable in theory.
Just because you can do some wacky stuff that no gamepad or stick could ever dream of.

If you have some time, check this video out:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
There a jukebox in the game, but the option is greyed out for now.
I bet Capcom will add this feature for the Battlepass, and you'll be able to unlock old track from older games by playing and/or pay real money.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
any tips for how to deal with crouch block turtling? I've only ranked with DJ to silver 4* and crouch-block seems really strong. Maybe I'm playing Dee-Jay wrong, but I tend to get punished hard at close range

Last edited:

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
any tips for how to deal with crouch block turtling? I've only ranked with DJ to silver 4* and crouch-block seems really strong. Maybe I'm playing Dee-Jay wrong, but I tend to get punished hard at close range
Drive rush to put pressure, overheads maybe?
Bait them by getting just in range and out. I'm not sure what kind of advantage on block DJ has but maybe look into that too.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Approximately 95-97% of all music produced in the last 20 years or so is worse than getting an incurable ass cancer diagnosis, change my mind.
It has always been that way really, and probably closer to 99%. Popular music just happened to be good in some decades. You just have to find your genres and dig deeper.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
like this guys videos, somehow missed the one on SF6.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
SF 5 music's was honestly pretty good. The ken and ryun theme were fucking excellent in that.

I pulled up the sf6 tracks last week and yeah, it's complete utter shit.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Can concur with the sentiments on the music. Don't own the game but after watching some streams/youtube content holy jesus is the music bad compared to the classic themes.

• 1Rustled

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Listen here.. say what you want about Ossoi Ossoi but he has been the only one to fight me(several times)!
Add me and lets fight it out!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I've been using Modern all the way so far.
I'm just not good enough to really have those inputs most of the time, Modern allows me to get into a level of gameplay that I'm usually blocked out of.
The mixups and stuff, mindgames.
There are A LOT! of drawbacks, you only have so many buttons and they often are not that good and your specials and arts deal less damage. Still... its an option to kind of get into a diferent level of the game that can be a lot more fun tbh.

Hitboxes are pretty OP overall, even though you can do with a keyboard, its just not the same.
If you get a hitbox that is optimized and you put in the work, its unbeatable in theory.
Just because you can do some wacky stuff that no gamepad or stick could ever dream of.

If you have some time, check this video out:

On this... here is a Modern tier list:

Its interesting, I've been playing a lot of Lily. She really doesn't lose much on Modern, so I agree with his thoughts.
He goes over a lot of the characters that lose a lot when you are playing Modern.
Good to know.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
On this... here is a Modern tier list:

Its interesting, I've been playing a lot of Lily. She really doesn't lose much on Modern, so I agree with his thoughts.
He goes over a lot of the characters that lose a lot when you are playing Modern.
Good to know.

Just mod cheese zangief and marisa

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Just mod cheese zangief and marisa
If you watch the video, Marisa actually loses a lot.
Zangief, not so much... he is strong, any SPD motion in one button is bound to be strong.

I'm challenging anyone and everyone. Come and try to beat me and Ossoi Ossoi

• 1Worf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's been fun watching Mike play this game. I'm glad he's having fun.

• 1Worf

bolok

Trakanon Raider
It's been fun watching Mike play this game. I'm glad he's having fun.

Caught him doing sets with Justin early on. He's in singapore now with terrible internet. But the connection seemed fairly solid to Justin in BC. Most of the sf4 era people seem to be having a ton of fun with it. Floe is still awol, but I'm pretty sure he's stuck in a diablo hole, and he hasn't been on camera in years.