Sugar

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think he is an alien/vampire/werewolf in that order of likely hood.

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I'm in agreement, mostly.

Severence S1, Ted Lasso S1, and Foundation are really the only things worth watching imo.

I'm part way through For All Mankind S2 and I'm bored. S1 was iffy, lots of undercurrent girl power.

Masters of the Air got bored by end of episode 2. I found none of the characters likable and the jokes were lame, completely throws me out of the show.

Silo was a boring, unsurprising mystery.
For all Mankind is pretty damn good. Lasso S2 wasnt bad but S3 i couldnt get into. Servant is another decent show, i wish they had no horror series personally but i guess time pieces are easier to fund than anything needing alot of SFX.

Im not sure why a show with its S1 focused on 2 guys need mention of "undercurrent girl power, but if S1 got you like that then the later seasons with a fem president may give you heartburn.

All that aside i have been pondering watching Sugar myself but im not sold on the premise. I guess ill wait till more opinions are out.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched the first 4 episodes today and really liked it so far. But Im a sucker for noir. The episodes being only 30 mins helps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
If you are not watching this you should stop being a faggot and start watching.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
i caught up and its pretty fun as a weird noir, if you love old noir film pre 1970s you would probably appreciate it even more.

I'd still wait until the last 4 episodes drop, i have a feeling a big surprise is coming which will either be awesome or completely stupid. You can tell something weird is going on

vampires? probably not. werewolf? thought so, but episode 4 really seems to suggest aliens, robots, or some sort of supernatural creatures learning about humanity.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont get any supernatural vibes from this show. Not sure what you guys are seeing to make you think that.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I dont get any supernatural vibes from this show. Not sure what you guys are seeing to make you think that.
There are a lot of shots of the moon. References to being uncomfortable outside. It's implied they communicate through a typewriter etc.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This show is watchable, but man. Some of the writing is just really shit. The "HEY MUH TRUCK IS SMOKIN!" "OH WAIT ITS A SMOKE GRENADE!" thing was CBS levels of dumb. Colin Farrell's character is so male Mary Sue that he needs to be a fucking robot or alien at this point for it to be reasonable. The instagram posts by Olivia are cringe levels beyond acceptable. Hopefully the big reveal of who/what John is is worth it, but I feel a bit of a let down coming.

Prediction for the story:

Olivia is actually Jonathan Spiegels daughter. That's why Rachel is wearing the same dress 30 years later. Also hence why Bernie doesn't give a fuck about Olivia. He knows her feminist shit would ruin lil Davy's career so he had her kindapped, albeit temporarily, to protect his son's career. Shit probably escalated and now it's some tit-for-tat thing with Rallings who he paid to kidnap her for a while and is potentially blackmailing them.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So I watched all 4 episodes and I got some Fringe vibes when the typewriter showed up. Fuck if Walter appeared suddenly or something I would swear we were in some splintered universe of Fringe. That aside I’m feeling that it may not be supernatural so much as these mfers are the Illuminati and Sugar goes on murder sprees when he loses his temper.

• 1Solidarity