Suits

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did anyone else notice all the characters using god damn as part of their swearing all the time?
I didn't. Then again since I've already heard cocksucker, pussy and shit on non-premium cable shows, god damn doesn't stand out to me. Is that something that hasn't been said before because of religious crying and they finally just decided to not give a fuck?

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Until this point, I was real sick of the "Mike is a fraud" being the thing that every break in the show ends on, but I forgave it this time because Lewis fucking rocked the god damn ending.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
It's not that they're saying god damn. It's more that every character uses it when they swear. "I won't god damn do it" "Don't you god damn mess with me". In the last few episodes of the season, I heard Harvey, Jessica and Louis all say it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This will be back at the end of the month. Can't wait!

I tried to find some sort of trailer for the new episode but no dice.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's 20 second teasers up on the USA site, but nothing resembling an actual trailer is out yet.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Evil Louis can just shut the fuck up and go back to being a little bitch.

Nobody is allowed to make the insane hotness that is Rachel cry.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
This show used to be about the law, right? Felt like I was watching a shitty soap opera; people getting mad and then storming out of the room over and over again over pointless fabricated drama.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, that was the least enjoyable episode of Suits I have ever watched. They really went overboard with turning Louis into a shit stain. I am hopeful they get back to focusing on law, because this was a stupid drama infested shit show tonight.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't like mean asshole Louis... I much prefer funny asshole Louis.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The stupid way his face shook last season when he was saying Pierson Spector Litt was lame. It really set the tone for Wednesday's episode.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I really hope they move back to interesting law cases and do less of the "OMG Fucking Mike's in trouble again, someone else in the world knows he didn't go to Harvard lololololol". At this point I am almost ready to just stop watching this show. It's turning in to a piece of garbage.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Yeah it needs to go back to cases and using Mike's superpower to save the day. The drama currently is lame and boring.

Malakriss

People in suits who shoot themselves in the foot for really dumb reasons then spend the rest of their time concocting elaborate pseudo-legal workarounds to avoid responsibility. Beats an actual lawyer show.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
This past episode was better though the professor found out Mike didn't go to Harvard. Like fucking come on, we get it already.

Malakriss

This was a horribly written episode with the flimsiest out of left field manufactured plot lines.