Summer Olympics 2021

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
They are pulling huge tricks out of absolute trash surf. Yikes.
I haven't watched any Olympics, but decided to check out the surfing. What absolute trash waves. They were like waist to shoulder height and seemed like they had a ton of onshore wind (which I guess is expected with a typhoon behind them).

That's the kind of shit waves I'd expect here in the panhandle before a hurricane, not something to showcase the sport.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
US seems to be doing a lot worse than usual, demoralisation campaign seems to have worked.

I bet a bunch of atheletes have been so busy planning what protest they were going to do on the podium that they forgot to train and get the right mentality to actually be on the podium.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
US seems to be doing a lot worse than usual, demoralisation campaign seems to have worked.

I bet a bunch of atheletes have been so busy planning what protest they were going to do on the podium that they forgot to train and get the right mentality to actually be on the podium.

China and ROC are almost certainly doping and ROC shouldn't even be at the Olympics.

That hasn't helped.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Disappointed Japan Olympics doesn't have a dedicated under water cam for women's water polo. C'mon pervs!

Also, hilarious how NBC kept hyping how they were trying to desexualize women's sports coverage to the point some camera angles are just weird and unhelpful to see the action... Meanwhile every men's track event is nothing but slo-mo replays of flopping cocks and swinging balls.
Don't worry, the solution is on the way, soon you'll be able to see flopping cocks during the womens event too. Progress

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is her name really All Man? I'm so damned confused.
I saw some women’s running last night and the gold medalist from the US name was Athing Mu. She destroyed everyone else, and I think set a new record. Ihad to look up if she was a trans and picked a hilarious name or her parents were just assholes. Then I saw she was from jersey so her parents are just assholes.

1628076150126.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I saw some women’s running last night and the gold medalist from the US name was Athing Mu. She destroyed everyone else, and I think set a new record. Ihad to look up if she was a trans and picked a hilarious name or her parents were just assholes. Then I saw she was from jersey so her parents are just assholes.

View attachment 365351
look at the blackie in blue shorts, she powers through 7th to 3rd

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
look at the blackie in blue shorts, she powers through 7th to 3rd

Damn, good plan on her part to save herself for the last burst there. You could see all those others just wear out in that last stretch.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
China and ROC are almost certainly doping and ROC shouldn't even be at the Olympics.

That hasn't helped.

Why shouldn't ROC be allowed? It's a good thing. It means Chyna doesn't control the whole world yet.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why shouldn't ROC be allowed? It's a good thing. It means Chyna doesn't control the whole world yet.

Because they're doping, cheating bastards? I don't think they should be there, either. Their Olympic Committee done messed up with doping, they should just be excluded for the duration of their penalty.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Because they're doping, cheating bastards? I don't think they should be there, either. Their Olympic Committee done messed up with doping, they should just be excluded for the duration of their penalty.

Wait, the IOC doesn't drug test the atheletes themselves?

Fuck. The olympics are a sham.

Wait, do they measure the distances? Imagine if you shortened all the tracks by like a foot. You'd have tons of world records being set. Then for decades to come your city would be named anytime they talked about a world record.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
olympics is about COUNTRY representation the roc is just a bunch of banned russian muscleheads that are skirting the country thing

Chris

Potato del Grande

That hasn't helped.
I'm sure that's happening but US is also losing ground to other western countries.

UK has been funding this kind of sport via lottery profits since the 90s and always does well nowadays

Australia has a tiny population but have a culture of physical activity because the weather is nice - something many parts of the US shares.

Japan has home advantage but I never knew that they did anything other than martial arts lol.

The American psyche is broken right now.

Also you think Chinese/Russian doping is a problem NOW? Was it not worse in the Cold War?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
olympics is about COUNTRY representation the roc is just a bunch of banned russian muscleheads that are skirting the country thing
The Olympic committee said their country can compete, they just aren’t allowed to use the flag, the anthem, or the country name. They can use the flag’s colors, but not the flag itself. So they aren’t really skirting anything, they’re following the rules. The rules are just dumb and they should have been banned for a cycle. This isn’t really a punishment when everyone knows...it’s still Russians.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wait, the IOC doesn't drug test the atheletes themselves?

Fuck. The olympics are a sham.

Wait, do they measure the distances? Imagine if you shortened all the tracks by like a foot. You'd have tons of world records being set. Then for decades to come your city would be named anytime they talked about a world record.
In the China Olympics obviously they couldn't shorten the tracks but I they did things with stadium design to help people be quicker and get world records. Not sure what they did but maybe Temperature and Air Flow?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Just took a gander at the medal count. What name is Russia using these days? I can't find them on the list.

Also, I notice that the ROC isn't on the list, yet I know I saw them represented. Have they simply not won anything?

Finally, why is Hong Kong separated from PROC?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Bro, ROC is what we used to call Taiwan. Chyna thinks they own Taiwan so they throw a hissy fit anytime someone recognizes them as Republic of China.

If it's now being represented by doped up russians, why do they have no medals?

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm sure that's happening but US is also losing ground to other western countries.

UK has been funding this kind of sport via lottery profits since the 90s and always does well nowadays

Australia has a tiny population but have a culture of physical activity because the weather is nice - something many parts of the US shares.

Japan has home advantage but I never knew that they did anything other than martial arts lol.

The American psyche is broken right now.

Also you think Chinese/Russian doping is a problem NOW? Was it not worse in the Cold War?
japan has 3rd most golds behind america and china

sure 9 of those golds have been fucking judo, it's still impressive

whereas china is like...

"ok we need to win gold EVERYWHERE"

and thats how this cutie won 2 golds
d79c3ab1ddb555596923bf2e22b20bdd.png

fuck you white girls

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bro, ROC is what we used to call Taiwan. Chyna thinks they own Taiwan so they throw a hissy fit anytime someone recognizes them as Republic of China.

If it's now being represented by doped up russians, why do they have no medals?
They are listed as Chinese Taipei and do have medals. The ROC confused me too in the same way.

I don't know who this name bullshit tricks, everyone knows that these diplomatically denamed countries are Russian and Taiwan. Macedonia has some fuckery going on too with the FYROM/North.