Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
How is your Vagabond ruled? Could use him to tank and the Priest / Fairy to heal, then your two strongest dps.

Do you have us on your list? Pretty sure my wind bear could and he's like the last best good guy out of our guild
smile.png

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Honestly I would recommend just using the 10 gem revive (if you haven't already) to get by the last stages. I had to use it on faimon 5-7 using 4* fire hellhound, 3* water fairy, 3* fire vagabond, and then subbed in 5* guildies evo'd monsters. If I remember correctly you get 10 gems for beating the last lvl so it only cost 20 gems total. All my summons only had +5 and 6 runes, mainly 1* and 2*.

Now if you want to beat it legit w/o revive with the summons you got.. idk, probably just lvling priest, fairy and warbear to 30 would make a pretty nice difference, but it still may not be enough. 5-7, since they are non-elemental summons, can be pretty rough. You got better summons than I had though for sure, so it shouldn't be to hard that really.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It is 5* monsters that make the difference in Famion and Hell levels. They pass their 4* stats at about lvl 20 and go all the way to 35 so not only are the stats better but your % runes are that much better.

Thengel

Yeah it's really just a matter of levels. There's no real reason to rush and beat faimon. You've reached normal faimon level 1, and that's end game.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
So, 2 mystical scrolls from dungeon grinding today, results: Wind Griffon (3*) Water Harpy (3*). Throw some standard scrolls to get closer to the 100 monster mission, 2nd draw Water Harpy again.

FML

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They announced there's gonna be some compensation for the log in issues during the first round of double exp. I assume they will go to everyone, meaning I couldn't log in and you guys get a reward. I pretty much died for your sins, I'm like Summoner's War Jesus!

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't just you - would you like a bigger cross? haha I think I got 3 games in between all the "cannot connect"s. But I'll be more than happy to take a free mystical scroll.

Crazily

N00b
Ok thanks for the advice guys, I will keep leveling the crew I have and max them out. The Vagabond is all +HP and HP% as much as possible.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Someone here has a kickass Angel that I've been using to help me in Hard mode Faimon, so I'd give that guy a shot with your best units and see what you can do. Either way, any new player I think needs either a Wind or Water (or both if you want) Warbear as a tank and as a unit with good staying power. With my Wind Warbear, for instance, if I whittle away enough dps with my other units before they die, I can usually win - be it Arena or Dungeons. It's unfortunate that the only 4* you have is the Fire version. Regardless, use other people's units to try and try again. There's some really great stuff available. (also don't hurt to fill up almost the rest of your friend slots with high(er) level people for even more good units)

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Monster dungeon this weekend is Light Succubus. It's not the best, but it's one of the least obtainable ones so save some stockpiled energy if you want a natural 4 star.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What were we talking about being the best for mana farming? Think I'll use the first round of 2x this morning for that. Bought two 5* runes and summoned + evolved so much, I'm feeling low.

Thengel

What were we talking about being the best for mana farming? Think I'll use the first round of 2x this morning for that. Bought two 5* runes and summoned + evolved so much, I'm feeling low.
I think the best for mana is 3* secret dungeons, but those don't qualify for the double mana/exp event. So, basically, faimon 1. For everything. Forever..............................

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Hydeni ruins isn't bad either of you want to switch it up. For leveling fodder faimon 1 is the general tits though. Perhaps we will see more options once the new story dungeons open someday.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just the other day I cleaned up my islands some=P Killed all the trees on the main one and made it more aesthetically pleasing. Moved everything but my staple monsters off it.

I saw a suggestion a while back(maybe here?) to move your summoning circle far off the main island, so everything isn't dead center where you/visitors start off.