Summoner's War - Sky Arena

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Opened 11 pack the other night, Fire Sylph and Fire Joker. No idea how good they are but nice to get a couple 4*s. Kind of sick of getting all fire stuff though.

edit: BTW running my fire vamp with a friend's fire Rak is a filthy boss combo. Between him filling up her bar and her draining the boss' bar they get a ton of attacks in before he swings once. It's awesome.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Opened 11 pack the other night, Fire Sylph and Fire Joker. No idea how good they are but nice to get a couple 4*s. Kind of sick of getting all fire stuff though.

edit: BTW running my fire vamp with a friend's fire Rak is a filthy boss combo. Between him filling up her bar and her draining the boss' bar they get a ton of attacks in before he swings once. It's awesome.
I've had fire joker for a while (was my first 4*) he is pretty solid, while not as good as wind I'd say he might be the 2nd best joker

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yours and another. The other is not awoken yet.
That would probably be mine, if it is a 6*. I do the same thing when I borrow your Vamp, I always tackle a harder level for exactly the same reasons. My favorite is when I do that and get 3 unknown scrolls.

I managed to Awaken my Light Bearman today, so now I just need to massively farm Fire and Water for that Rak, my Vamp, and Water Sylph. Not looking forward to trying to get that many high essences
frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just doing the dailies then spamming drunk guy until I run out of energy and go play Brave Frontier again with the current event going on there.

Once this ends I need to focus hard on my B7-10 Imp team. Go through these hundreds of unknown scrolls and hope for imp skill ups, and a 3rd water imp. Get some proper runes on Inferno and Fairy. Because high end runes are definitely the biggest thing I'm lacking right now.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Highlight of my latest premium pack... I don't know. A water grim reaper for fusion? This game simply has no idea how to throw you a bone. Since I currently have no goal whatsoever, nothing to awaken, anything I care to level, and no real progress to be made, this game is on the back burner for me.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Soooo I have 4 million mana. I haven't had a rune worth buying. In other news, my entire Giant team is Max 5* and I can clear giant B6 99% of the time so farming runes is a little easier. Only notable pull has been a 4* fire perriet. Are they any good?

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Soooo I have 4 million mana. I haven't had a rune worth buying. In other news, my entire Giant team is Max 5* and I can clear giant B6 99% of the time so farming runes is a little easier. Only notable pull has been a 4* fire perriet. Are they any good?
If your entire giants team is 5* you should be able to do B10 easily. I am not even sure you need 5* (although that will make it much less risky). You may need to gem to get past B7 and B8. They are much harder, and B10 is really the easiest - the enemies here hit very hard but are VERY SLOW.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
047H64F.jpg

X8LyJpn.jpg

Anyone know how to get rid of this? I don't have or want to link a g+ account to this, and if I click "next" in the first image it brings me to the 2nd image where it sit there forever and nothing happens.

Sick of this shit popping up every time I log into the game.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wish I knew how to get rid of that too Spork. I have resigned myself to just closing it every time.

I have to farm 15 more High fire essences today and then 8 water tomorrow (not counting the magic ones I need since I can do those any time). Not sure I'm going to make it, even with hundreds of energy stored up. I can only reliably auto-run B5, and they don't seem to drop that often there.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I wish I knew how to get rid of that too Spork. I have resigned myself to just closing it every time.

I have to farm 15 more High fire essences today and then 8 water tomorrow (not counting the magic ones I need since I can do those any time). Not sure I'm going to make it, even with hundreds of energy stored up. I can only reliably auto-run B5, and they don't seem to drop that often there.
In the same boat here. Have (all fire, all unawakened) Vampire, P Thief, Death Knight. Also need to awaken Water P Thief and Water Pierret. Hope you're having better luck with essences than I am.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I got a super lucky 3 high at once drop in B5 which allowed me to awaken my 6* Fire Rak, so you can definitely do it with just B5, but it takes a ton of luck. After awakening her I decided to try B6 again with a different team, since it costs the same amount of energy. With the strategy of hitting the boss first with the Rak action bar slowdown (and reduction), and then next turn hitting the bomb tower with both as well, I am able to beat it consistently, sometimes without the boss ever attacking...but I have to do it by hand, which really cuts down on the speed I can run them. Particularly at work. So far I haven't noticed a significantly higher drop rate, but I haven't done very many so who knows. You'd think it would have a higher drop rate, so here's hoping.

I considered awakening my Fire Vamp, but I have her nowhere near 100% crit so I figured that probably wouldn't be as big a benefit as the Rak. And besides, now everyone can borrow her with extra awesomeness. She is definitely OP as fuck.

Good luck!

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've been farming B5 all day as well. I had the whole week of free energy saved up in mailbox. So far I'm at about 100 low, 40 mid and only 5 high.

I woke my Roaq, but still 5 high short for fire sylph, don't think its going to happen at this rate.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Alright, so I blew a ton of energy farming b6. As for the results - well, I'll go back to b5 so I can auto it and throw in a monster to level (albeit slowly).

17 runs since I started counting. Here's the haul:

Mystical Scroll 1
EoF low x 9
EoF mid x 8
EoF high x 2
Unknown scroll x 20