Supernatural

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Sam is still part demon isn't he? They could just cure him.
pretty much what I was thinking... and that curing him will either kill him or make him an angel or some other bullshit. They can't let the story end so easily.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As far as i remember, Sam wasn't EVER part demon. he was just drinking demon blood. they portrayed it very much like a drug addiction... and using heroin doesn't make you part heroin. besides, the whole holy grail story that Sam talked about to Dean... about how he remembered thinking that he couldn't ever do that because he wasn't clean... and that completing the trials themselves were purifying him. it would seem a bit redundant if the effect of completing all three trials was the goal of the third trial itself.

the only recurring characters that are demons are crowley and meg. I'm hoping meg is dead, and i'm hoping they keep crowley as a villian. which would mean they'd simply go with a new character... and i'm not sure i like that either.

Edit: scratch that... i like meg.. just not Rachel Minor... have meg get replaced with someone else... wouldn't be the first time a demon's changed bodies... say that after she was all tortured and what not, her vessal fell apart and she had to find another one. this one can be super hot and get cured and go make nephelem babies with castiel.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
The yellow eyes demon added something to sam and a ton of other babies before they were born in order to make them suitable "hosts" for satan, he definitely is (or was) part demon.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If it is Meg, and they end up keeping her around, I'm going to nerd rage. Unless they do like j00t suggested and make it a different actress, but I'm almost certain there is some sort of rabid fanbase for that shitty, overdramatic actress. There are few actors I can't stand as much as her; I even like Joffrey better, because at least he's a decent actor. She's just turrible.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
As far as i remember, Sam wasn't EVER part demon. he was just drinking demon blood. they portrayed it very much like a drug addiction... and using heroin doesn't make you part heroin.
Yeah, but don't they also say "you are what you eat" and Sam WAS dating Ruby (if you want to call it that) for a while.. so....

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'mreallygetting tired of the angels and demons. Please, please, please let them close the gates of hell this season so we can finally end it. Make it so Crowley gets trapped above ground or something to keep him because he's awesome, but otherwise move the fuck on already!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That final bit from the Metronome about consequences makes me think that closing the gates to hell will also close the gates to heaven as well, or that it will jack people's souls somehow.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Yes, and it makes you a terrible human being. He's one of the highlights of the show.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So what happens if they actually close Heaven and Hell? I mean do we go back to the monster of the week stuff from the first season?

Eonan

Doer of Things
My thoughts with the whole "closing hell" thing is that there would still be demons left on Earth who get stuck when the doors close. Who knows if they'll close the doors to heaven...I actually don't see them succeeding at that.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Heaven is kind of being foreshadowed as the new big baddy right now with Naomi, and they've already gone down the absolute power corrupts absolutely path with Castiel becoming interim god so I would assume that the next step in the story is the angels being too good and bumblefucking everything up. Could segue nicely into possibly bringing back the Rabbi and the golem as characters who understand (the golem at least) the grey area involved where the Supernatural universe needs to find a balance between the cosmic's ideals. Need more Men of Letters info. Playing TSW too much lately to get my Hellblazer/Supernatural side story fix.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
This episode was going well until Sam and Dean wandered away from Frankenstein's bride. So they could investigate Crowley's twitter feed. the fuck is this shit

Caliane

So what happens if they actually close Heaven and Hell? I mean do we go back to the monster of the week stuff from the first season?
They've already established non-christian myths, so they can really do anything they want if they keep going.
Alt realities, time travel. lovecraftian. ragnorak, etc. whatever they want.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This episode was going well until Sam and Dean wandered away from Frankenstein's bride. So they could investigate Crowley's twitter feed. the fuck is this shit
Yeah I was pretty disappointed with that as well. At least this means she'll show back up in future episodes. If they close Hell it is a pretty good bet that she'll at least still be walking around, with arguably a power level just under Lucifer/Crowley. Or nice tits at least.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I was pretty disappointed with that as well. At least this means she'll show back up in future episodes. If they close Hell it is a pretty good bet that she'll at least still be walking around, with arguably a power level just under Lucifer/Crowley. Or nice tits at least.
Or we're all looking beyond the obvious. She is pissed as all hell that they split her up for so long, so even though Crowley has reigned in "all demons" she is more than likely going to throw herself at the Winchesters, and despite it being a "really close" fight, she will be cured of demonism, and maybe get freaky with Sam, Dean, or both.

Or I'm projecting my desires, either way.