SWIM BIKE RUN

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I did not see a similar thread. But I'm pretty into bike races, foot races and especially triathlons. As the season is starting for these events around the USA with summer approaching. I thought I'd start a thread for any other race-running-endurance sports enthusiasts. Also helps to alleviate my current other issues as some of you may have seen in the other threads.

I've done these for about 7 years now and I am not someone you would expect to be a runner. So if you've ever thought about it and have any questions ask away. I did a 62 mile race and a 10 mile race over the weekend of my birthday to celebrate turning 28.

So for my next one I'm running this guy.

Rogue Series - Ranch 30k

What about y'all!?

Therage

Vyemm Raider
I'm doing some graffiti run here in a couple weeks. I can't run though so really just walking it. But meh.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anathema.

Velominati The Rules

Rule #42 A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

If it's preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run, it is not called a bike race, it is called duathlon or a triathlon. Neither of which is a bike race. Also keep in mind that one should only swim in order to prevent drowning, and should only run if being chased. And even then, one should only run fast enough to prevent capture.