Sword of Convallaria

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just my personal opinion, angel is a great healer but her movement is hot garbage. Can be problematic when all your other dudes can be 12 tiles away and she can move like 3-4 on flat land. I would have to see if (samantha?) has better movement.

Beryl is amazing damage, most of your legendary pulls are all physical attack, so theres a few mobs that have really high physical defense and she just obliterates, has good aoe and high energy regen.

Wish I could pull Col because she seems like a god tier thief type with her skill load out. So I cant say but her movement is insane which would really help on those out of the way casters and archers that I cant dedicate someone to, when I have to dedicate maitha and gloria to dealing with tanks.

Gloria is apparently top tier oversseas, she has a really good range on her knock back attacks, which is almost required for a lot of hard fights or pushing content harder than what you could normally do at lower levels (when the first round you can knock half the enemies off the map) she also uses other weapons like halberd that dont conflict with most of the other melee heroes(swords, daggers).

Dont sleep on sweeps (its their auto fight mechanic) you get tons of octopus items that make the sweep instant (without them you dedicate 2-3 heroes to a stage and they have a 2-3 hour cooldown where they cant be used for anything) the game throws tons of them at you, so just use em. Whenever you dont feel like sitting through an hour of manual combat stages or going to bed and want to burn energy, just throw everyone at whatever stage you want to farm. They can even be naked, as long as they fulfil the rank/level requirements for success.

Goonsquad Officer
i pulled gloria till i got her, then cole/baryl till i got both, gonna move to prince gloomy goth may next i think, though the murder twins look fun.

I accidentally pulled Magnus while trying to get baryl and he's fucking hilaroius. hurling foes at each other, barrels at people. just wrecking shit like donkey kong.

my luck has not been amazing. my homie has done w ay way better than me (though i think he re-rolled till he had like 3 epics like a lunatic.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I rerolled exactly 1 time.

Got Inanna and Gloria in the first 10 pull off of Gloria's banner. That was nice.

Got Leonid on the nooby banner. Not great.

Pulled Nungal off of the col and beryl banner. She's actually pretty good. She converts all her damage to magic so you stack physical attack on her and cast m.def down on the target. Eventually she can have +160% damage with %100 crit rate and +30% crit damage that ignores block and shoots like 9 tiles.

They give you Maitha Faycal and Rawiyah. Maitha is pretty useful so far.

I guess now I want saffiyah to compliment nungal and Inanna.

Goonsquad Officer
I pulled 4 10 pulls on the new wdda and got lillywill. I wanted her so thats nice, but no edda

Goonsquad Officer
Man i did so many pulls for edda :(

No rotation right now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Man i did so many pulls for edda :(

No rotation right now
Got Edda while pulling under the cora banner trying for that or mage dupes >.<
Last 60 pulls felt way worse than my first 50

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Looks like the pull luck has been all over the place for everyone! I feel the pain of getting hit with a long dry streak after landing a good one. Sounds like you got some solid pulls though, even if Edda came from pity. Hopefully, the next banner treats you better!

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I am kinda done. Pulled a bunch on the beryl & col banner.

First pity was nungal, second pity was nergal. It's like the banner got swapped with the twins banner.

But yeah the rates are not great and the game is very stingy with resources.

This is after I pulled gloria and Iana in my first 10 pull. So grabbing the two best units in the game right off means I can't complain, but I still am.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I uninstalled last night. To many inconsistencies with resource management. Will keep an eye on updates, maybe they'll improve it eventually.

Goonsquad Officer
i still been enjoying it. I got simona and plan to sink all my luxite into cocoa when she comes out.

the legendary rates are indeed terrible but so far i've really liked all the various modes of play. the basic mechanics, and the fact that for some reason, nobody be making tactics-like games on pc, so here we are!

I've finished a union run, iria run, and am maybea third done with a papal state run in the spiral. I like that mode of play and wish more folks would make full games like that. tactics. squads that tire out. kind of like xcom meets tactics. lot of fun for how long i've played it.