TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
1.50 star(s) Rating: 1.50/5 4 Votes
Title: TAYLOR SWIFT | THE ERAS TOUR (2023)

Genre: Music

Director: Sam Wrench

Cast: Taylor Swift, Amos Heller, Paul Sidoti, Matt Billingslea, Mike Meadows, Karina Depiano, Kamilah Marshall, Melanie Nyema, Eliotte Woodford, Jeslyn Gorman, Natalie Reid, Natalie Peterson, Tori Evans, Tamiya Lewis, Whyley Yoshimura, Raphael Thomas, Taylor Banks, Kameron Saunders, Kevin Scheitzbach, Sydney Moss, Audrey Douglass, Sam McWilliams, Jan Ravnik, Karen Chuang, Amanda Balen, Este Haim, Alana Haim, Danielle Haim

Release: 2023-10-13

Runtime: 160

Plot: The cultural phenomenon continues on the big screen! Immerse yourself in this once-in-a-lifetime concert film experience with a breathtaking, cinematic view of the history-making tour.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Can we just rickshaw the thread and Astro at the same time?

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This bitch is my great white buffalo. I wanna destroy her BPD puss with my little pecker.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She's a hell of a talent. Everything she touches turns to gold, and it isn't just women that flock to her. It's just the catchyness of the songs, I guess. While I don't "like" her, per say, I know the words to damn near all of her songs and find myself saying 1-2 words from a song when it's on the radio.

• 4Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
serious talk. this movie is going to make bank. like it has potential to match Barbie's box office, but with no hidden allegories and it wont be competing with a real movie like Oppenheimer. girls and millenial/zoomer males love the shit out of her music. i even know some of her songs. she's also pretty hot, so there really is no reason this wont make a lot of money.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm sure it's going to make major bank. The big Taylor swift fans spend thousands to be at EVERY show she plays at their local stadium or arena. So much so that they'll limit it to only 4 purchases if she's doing 6. Taylor just prints money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
serious talk. this movie is going to make bank.

I dont think that article you linked mentioned this, but she fully bypassed the studio system for this movie, and when she tried to sell it to them, the streamers all low balled her. So she went directly to AMC, negotiated a 57/43 ticket price split. I think the amount the movie cost her to make was around 20 million.

Her and AMC are gonna be rolling in cash, the tickets are around 20 bucks and you cant use A-List or Passes on it. Out of curiosity the morning they went on sale, I looked for tickets in my area and every friday theater was 100% sold out an hour after they went on sale, and everything on saturday and sunday was sold out except for like 10pm shows. The studios may have pushed back all their big releases, but Taylor is gonna keep AMC afloat for at least a month.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dont think that article you linked mentioned this, but she fully bypassed the studio system for this movie, and when she tried to sell it to them, the streamers all low balled her. So she went directly to AMC, negotiated a 57/43 ticket price split. I think the amount the movie cost her to make was around 20 million.

Her and AMC are gonna be rolling in cash, the tickets are around 20 bucks and you cant use A-List or Passes on it. Out of curiosity the morning they went on sale, I looked for tickets in my area and every friday theater was 100% sold out an hour after they went on sale, and everything on saturday and sunday was sold out except for like 10pm shows. The studios may have pushed back all their big releases, but Taylor is gonna keep AMC afloat for at least a month.
That's why I made this thread. It would be silly to have all these b movie threads started by dogfucker and the biggest movie of the year not even mentioned.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Ome

Molten Core Raider
She's a hell of a talent. Everything she touches turns to gold, and it isn't just women that flock to her. It's just the catchyness of the songs, I guess. While I don't "like" her, per say, I know the words to damn near all of her songs and find myself saying 1-2 words from a song when it's on the radio.
Please return your man card.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Whether or not you're into that type of music, you can't help but respect her as a person. For every one of her, there's 1000 skinny blonde chicks that somebody taught to sing and dance and wrote shitty songs for and they had one song or they cracked up from drugs and booze and getting boned by all the Harvey Wiensteins in Hollywood. Meanwhile Swift writes her own music and a lot of songs for other people while managing this empire and still seems to be a nice person according to most people that run across her. She's 33 years old and has a net worth of 740 Million. This movie will just push her that much closer to being a billionaire by age 40.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If the movie did cost $20m, from what I've read, that's what she makes per show.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Whether or not you're into that type of music, you can't help but respect her as a person. For every one of her, there's 1000 skinny blonde chicks that somebody taught to sing and dance and wrote shitty songs for and they had one song or they cracked up from drugs and booze and getting boned by all the Harvey Wiensteins in Hollywood. Meanwhile Swift writes her own music and a lot of songs for other people while managing this empire and still seems to be a nice person according to most people that run across her. She's 33 years old and has a net worth of 740 Million. This movie will just push her that much closer to being a billionaire by age 40.
She has made the entire music industry her bitch.

That said, only 1989 and the newest album are albums that I ever voluntarily listen to lol

Paramore is opening for every show of the European leg of the Eras tour, and that would be awesome to see.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't know any Taylor Swift songs at all. There's a lot of gay people in this thread.

Will be interesting from a box office perspective, though I'd do an avatar bet that it won't even sniff Barbie's domestic output (classic Chukzombi Chukzombi hyperbole thinking it will be the biggest movie of the year). It's going to only run for a month in theaters and is only playing Thursday through Sunday each week. It's also not going to get the kind of theater count that a blockbuster would as not all theater chains are running it (it's actually distributed by AMC). That could change given the hype but it hasn't yet. Plus, even if it has a giant opening, there's never been a tour film that hasn't cratered in the second weekend.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know any Taylor Swift songs at all. There's a lot of gay people in this thread.

Will be interesting from a box office perspective, though I'd do an avatar bet that it won't even sniff Barbie's domestic output (classic Chukzombi Chukzombi hyperbole thinking it will be the biggest movie of the year). It's going to only run for a month in theaters and is only playing Thursday through Sunday each week. It's also not going to get the kind of theater count that a blockbuster would as not all theater chains are running it (it's actually distributed by AMC). That could change given the hype but it hasn't yet. Plus, even if it has a giant opening, there's never been a tour film that hasn't cratered in the second weekend.
my ex used to sing her songs and i sang them with her in the car. same girl taught me Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Lady Antebellum songs.

Oldbased

> Than U
Dick Trickle came out of the closet as a now straight man?
What the fuck 2023.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database