Tech support

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Ok so the past three days i've notice the color purple coming out more and more.

is this a graphic card problem, display problem ?

thank in advance

67k1fd.png

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Do a print screen directly into paint. Save it and upload the image to imgur so we can actually see what is going on. The images look fine to me so far.

Leads me to believe you just don't have the cord from the monitor to the GPU plugged in all the way.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, looks fine to me as well. Hard to say because it won't show me the images full sized, but I didn't notice anything obvious. Must be on your end.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What video card do you have and have you checked the adjust video color settings? I'm pretty sure I see the purple you are talking about, it also might just me seeing something because I'm told I am supposed to see it.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
He has dual displays so I'm ASSUMING the problem exists over both monitors. If so, we're looking at Vid card or settings, most likely.

I'd go through a free/downloadable display configuration tool to adjust your vid card settings (get one that does brightness/contrast/hue/warmth/saturation/etc. This may correct the issue or at least prolong the death of your card and get a decent image out of it until it goes out.

Calibrating should be the very first thing you do with a new monitor and TV. Some manufacturers set them so they look bright and vibrant with the latest Pixar flick on a sales floor but don't give true colors and reduce the life of the unit.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok, so if this was a problem with the output of your monitor or graphics card how would we be able to see it in a screenshot?

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
If it's a calibration issue you should take a screenshot of a color calibration page and send us a link to the page for comparison.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Take a picture of the screen it self using your phone or something where we can actually see the issue. I can't tell if you mean the purple/reddish hue of her pants is because of your issue or that is just what it should look like... I'm guessing that they're supposed to be that color because your desktop icons and the white on your right screen look perfectly fine.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Take a picture of the screen it self using your phone or something where we can actually see the issue. I can't tell if you mean the purple/reddish hue of her pants is because of your issue or that is just what it should look like... I'm guessing that they're supposed to be that color because your desktop icons and the white on your right screen look perfectly fine.
thats it right there the purple in her pants isn't suppose to be there.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I don't see any purple in her pants. Perhaps a very, very faint hue, but I would have never called them purple if I weren't looking for it.

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Not to mention there is no purple around her pants or anything.

Take a picture of your screen with your phone.

Either that or you are just a pretty darn good troll who got us for a few posts.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
I don't see any purple in her pants. Perhaps a very, very faint hue, but I would have never called them purple if I weren't looking for it.
Not to mention there is no purple around her pants or anything.

Take a picture of your screen with your phone.

Either that or you are just a pretty darn good troll who got us for a few posts.
Glad I wasn't the only one going "what the fuck is this dude talking about"
working on it.... hope the video helps