TFO hits level 90!

Challenge_sl

shitlord
Our adventures continue across Norrath where prominent figures are falling into dream-induced comas. The clerics and mystics of the land are powerless to wake their leaders from their unnatural sleep, evidence that something is deeply wrong in the world of dreams.

A strange home has also appeared in the Feerrott jungle, its look sinister, its purpose, unknown. Upon entering the house, the air is thick with tension, caused by an ensuing conflict between the Thule deities; Cazic, Terris and Morell; the Lord of Dreams. Their turmoil has affected the world of Norrath, clashing reality with delusion, and around every twisting passageway, dreams and nightmares take on their physical forms. Unhinged by imagination, there?s no way of knowing what beings lay in wait for intrepid explorers. Prevail over the lords of the House of Thule. Unravel its secrets and prevent Norrath from being consumed by the power of its dreams.

Time has come for The Faceless Order to delve into the dream world. This is a call for all members new and old to experience some of the most popular content modern EQ has created. Progression raiding has resumed and we are currently recruiting! While your adventures may or may not be based in a waking reality, they will be experiences you?ll never forget!

The Faceless Order Everquest Progression

TFO occupies it's time on the test server (gotta love free EQ), if you would like to speak to a recruiter/officer please /join test.tfoapply:welcome

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Because the EQ forums are so lively that it might push another thread off the first page!

Sure are a lot of whiny bitches in here.
Or maybe we can keep this a discussion forum and not an advertising section for your guild? What the fuck is wrong with the first thread? You guys had to make 5 more?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Or maybe we can keep this a discussion forum and not an advertising section for your guild? What the fuck is wrong with the first thread? You guys had to make 5 more?
Even though it's my guild I essentially agree. I'd prefer people just posted this sort of thing in F2P thread and no one ever posted guild adverts in this sub. It's stupid and it always feels cheesy. That said here's my oblig "something something your all fgts, go criticize someone elses guild thread.. mad, bad, sad.. Mid or feed"

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Hey, Amod, can we rename this thread "How not to advertise for your guild on RR"?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First post since registering in 2012 and it's a gif fail. Congrats! Welcome to RR!