Thank you Draegan, Goodbye FOH

xrg

Golden Squire
Trexx make some chilimac and get Req to put a link to this place on foh. We're missing some stragglers.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah keep pretending it was Tyen and Trex who brought down FoH, and not you masses of slobbering retards who couldn't stop feeding them attention.
Kind of harsh, but right. If the board membership did a blanket ignore, the problem would have been solved and it probably would have pissed them the fuck off as a bonus.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If ignoring trolls was possible by large groups of people there would be no trolls.

It's not. Might as well wish for people to stop watching Big Bang Theory or buying Kesha records.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah because ignoring mods works, especially when they are rearanging forums to suite their fucked in the head priorities.

Community might have gone batshit, but that ALWAYS happens when you introduce an unbannable retard into a community, let alone a vapid cunt with insecurity and daddy issues.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
This isn't an argument I want since I resented the shit out of her as well. Just saying it seems like a simple solution and if a community is willing to set up and move to an entirely different board, you'd think they'd be willing to check a box. However, history is on Grim and Phaz's side.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just think of it, if you PM'd and talked to all 2000 active posters or whatever and got them to agree to ignore T&T what do you think would happen? Immediately 5 of them would switch stance to troll and that would just trigger more. People are assholes by nature.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah keep pretending it was Tyen and Trex who brought down FoH, and not you masses of slobbering retards who couldn't stop feeding them attention.
Maybe Ham is a hipster IRL, but Gavinrad is certainly the board's internet hipster.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just think of it, if you PM'd and talked to all 2000 active posters or whatever and got them to agree to ignore T&T what do you think would happen? Immediately 5 of them would switch stance to troll and that would just trigger more. People are assholes by nature.
A good example of works in theory, doesn't work in practice, I suppose.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This isn't an argument I want since I resented the shit out of her as well. Just saying it seems like a simple solution and if a community is willing to set up and move to an entirely different board, you'd think they'd be willing to check a box. However, history is on Grim and Phaz's side.
All it takes is one person to hit reply with quote and it evades everybody's ignore. Ignore doesn't work. When Makata was shitting up WoW threads with his PVP bullshit people couldn't help but keep quoting him when replying to him. You're living in a fantasy world if you think it will work.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I do think she should have been allowed in here for a couple days to take a beating from the community, though. Who knows? Might have gotten a couple more choice "D-Cup" shots out of the deal for future generations to fap to.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm not going to make another thread for this because it can stir a whole shitstorm of arguments where we already all agree with one another, but I will just say this - No more Trexxy. Not now. Not ever again. I'm fucking serious. I see one post from that God damn cunt and my stomach turns, as I think "This has been so nice here, and now the next few pages are going to be what FoH has been like for the last few months." Sure enough and understandably, people are quoting and attacking her and it feels like #trexsubforum.com all over again. And it felt awful. Trex was a very large part of why we got the fuck out of the FoH domain. I don't ever want to have to read endless threads of people arguing with her ever again.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I do think she should have been allowed in here for a couple days to take a beating from the community, though. Who knows? Might have gotten a couple more choice "D-Cup" shots out of the deal for future generations to fap to.
Really? You'd like her to get the satisfaction of shitting up a whole new forum for few days? Think, then type. The community has made it abundantly clear they lose all traces of rationality when dealing with her.