Thank you, Fires of Heaven

joz123

Potato del Grande
Must have some serious mental issues if you have to quit reading an internet message board. Give Dr. Phil a call and see if he can fix ya.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Gonna put something useful in this shit thread:

How da fuck is that considered a recipe? Its just melted cheese.
Sir you should unfriend whichever lowlife that is responsible for that video in your facebook feed!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Drama for drama's sake is the very foundation this community was built on!

Feel like reading an internet forum is too much stress in your life because you got some kids? MAKE A FUCKING BIG DEAL ABOUT IT!

• 2Like

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
His wife is a blm muslim. God speed and may Mohamed have mercy on your dick

Can I get some leads on this? Did he post this somewhere? Given his posting style...what the fuck, lol.

Also @consensus about the new blood thing...even following one thread (the politics thread) the forums moves so fucking fast I question how many people actually read anything but the last page. I turn around for an hour and there's another 15 pages about muslims and trucks...NHRA enthusiasts I guess.

• 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I'm pretty sure this thread isn't going the way he hoped it would. Buncha cynical assholes around here.....

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I really do think he was just tripping really hard when he made this post.

Mind does weird things when its tripping. The internet only makes the abstraction greater.

• 2Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure this thread isn't going the way he hoped it would. Buncha cynical assholes around here.....
We can balance out real world and forum a d game and etc.

No need to be dramatic about this shit.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
DUNKPOOTS

I know dibbs on his stuff has been called. But can I have the peridots?

• 1Like

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
What is an alt account? Assuming this is a second account of my own would be so much further than the truth. I'll get back to you when I find out how to send this message. Still trying to understand all the little icons and mapping of this very awesome and ingeniously built platform. Why would I have a second account when I'm still having trouble with this one.
Thanks for the reply.
who's alternate account are you? please PM me with the answer

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
What is an alt account? Assuming this is a second account of my own would be so much further than the truth. I'll get back to you when I find out how to send this message. Still trying to understand all the little icons and mapping of this very awesome and ingeniously built platform. Why would I have a second account when I'm still having trouble with this one.
Thanks for the reply.
I should probably just ban this account right now shouldn't I

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users