The 100

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think the original chip straight up takes over and the new one is supposed to form a symbiosis so maybe whatever is in the blood stuff allows two way control or something
Except it doesn't really take over. It just pumps out dopamine to keep you happy (addicted) and creates a 2 way data link to allie. You can see the chipped people are not mindless drones, they're just easy for her to persuade.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Whoever the new commander is, it needs to be someone chark can lez out with. I really hope it's the current commander cause she's hot as hell and I don't want her to go away. They can give her an EMP pearl necklace to kill the allie 1 chip.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There's the slight problem of her being a homicidal maniac cunt though. But I agree, she's hot and I'd be happy to have her stick around and scissor.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
meh. The commander AI might help with that. There was something about how meek she looked when allie was sitting on her throne though that makes me think she's gotten over that.

spronk

FPS noob
death by clarke
death by clarke
death by clarke

lol

what are the chances of monty's girlfriend living another 5 minutes?

clarke, DRINK THAT BLACK BLOOD ON THE GROUND! Lap that shit up!!! Then murder your mom or something, whatever makes you sad and genocidal

sike

Silver Knight of the Realm
This show is so underated, it does moral ambiguity better than any other television series. Season 2 still ranks highest with the irradiating of the innocents but I do like the Ali story arc and things are shaping up nicely for the finale.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Clarke's going to have to lez seduce Alie in the Matrix and then subtly spread her ass cheeks for the Flame to ram the kill program in.

Malakriss

Or could probably just do a standard blood transfusion if they know her blood type. Brain dead still means the heart is pumping.

Oldbased

> Than U
Well her mother lived and is a doctor. So they EMP Allie out of her. Which Allie has some nice tits btw is you ever saw The L Word, anyways, she gives her blood cause blood must drink blood.
Then from preview they send Clarke to City of Light somehow. While there she scissors Lexa from Fear the Walking Dead cause she is still thirsty for Jack in the zombie City of Death.
Crazy bitch zaps Allie back with the asian guy on the commodore 128 and some unknown weird shit happens setting up for season 4 or whatever it is on now.
Roll finale credits.

Malakriss

Time for the Commander of Death to burn another society to the ground.

edit: that ending, only exceeded by the real end to that ending.

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Time for the Commander of Death to burn another society to the ground.

edit: that ending, only exceeded by the real end to that ending.
I kinda don't see how they do a next season. Are they going to find a bunch of nuclear power plant engineers to help them stop the meltdowns? Or do they fast forward past that and most of the Skicrew are still alive? I'm definitely interested to see how they move forward with the plot next season

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They could really do some cool shit if they went with a Matrix like story line. Only way to survive is to upload everyone to the space stations servers in the free will city of light.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This show hasn't let me down yet, but I fear something like finding out about a backup space station that never got launched, and them racing to figure out how to launch it and go back into space all over again, bringing the show full circle. Including having to decide who gets to go, and sentencing the ones that can't to certain death/mutation/agony. Lucas would appreciate the poetry!

spronk

FPS noob
this season was an allegory for american politics. Alie was Hillary Clinton, promising free healthcare and welfare for all. But whenTrumpClarke got to theDemocratic ConventionCity of light, she found out it was in Canada, rained all the time, and filled with emo teenagers who suck. So she killed them all and will now build a wall to protect hurrr people from nukylar terrorism

Oldbased

> Than U
Damn my finale post was meant to be a troll but well most of it happened!
Still a great ending though. That is how you end a season and get me back the next season.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Damn my finale post was meant to be a troll but well most of it happened!
Oh, you were trying to troll? I thought you were just pointing out the fairly setups from the last few episodes that were pretty clear if one was paying attention. Thankfully the show stays pretty true to their own storylines while being engaging enough they don't feel too predictable.

I mean, wouldn't it be weird if after all that Raven storyline they didn't do anything with it and just had her and Monty sitting around doing nothing the entire episode? Or there is no point in EMPing the commander chick, so they just shrug and toss the device out the window instead of saving Clarke's mother who is a doctor? And then if they find a way to save a doctor, wouldn't it be weird if she didn't start doctoring shit? And wouldn't it be pretty lame if Clarke took the flame and then Lexa didn't make an appearance because even my girlfriend pointed out a long time ago that they need to find a way to get the flame in Clark so we can have one more hot lesbian makeout session.

I'm surprised you didn't troll us by predicting Octavia would get her revenge against the black dude.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
To be fair though, most shows would have pussed out on a lot of that stuff, including Octavia. Most shows would have had her realize that he helped save everyone and have her grudgingly accept that he should live. Nope, O just straight up murdered his ass, and dared anyone to say a fucking word about it. God I love this show.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It's not unreasonable to think skycru has some people smart enough to figure out how to stop the reactors from going boom. Especially with the commander ai helping, which we have to assume still has access to tons of technical knowledge despite generations of living in barbarians.