The 100

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So this is how they are going to solve the Pike problem, I assume. The AI chooses Clarke and Wanheda becomes Heda, she lays the smack down, and also forcibly unites all the tribes. And has mind-sex with Lexa.

Great episode, very much needed after the last several crappy ones. And lesbians.
new heda needs to have oil for blood though.

velk

Trakanon Raider
new heda needs to have oil for blood though.
Maybe - the original commander presumably didn't before she started injected herself, and they did linger for a while on the suspiciously convenient briefcase, with all it's spare vials of nano-goop.

Ganthorn

N00b
I am pretty sure that whatever she was injecting herself with was some type of anti-radiation formula and she probably used the other vials to inject the first followers that showed up.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Don't remember the briefcase. Was that brought by the original commander? Was it something titus had?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I figured the blood was the same sort of thing that the mountain people were doing to become immune to radiation. The commander just helped the other survivors to become immune.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Weren't the mountain men just replacing their blood with the blood of people who were immune? First the grounders but the treatment was temporary. It was sort of like what the warboys were doing with their prisoners in MMFR. Then with sky crew it could be permanent but they had to kill the person because it like took all their blood and all their marrow and shit. I don't really see the similarities, but maybe I forgot something.

Inque

FunEmployed
The suitcase was shown between the flashbacks of Polaris station and sitting in Titus's room on the chair across from Murphy. It was all rusted etc. They even made a point to show that Becca put Alie in this little sardine-type tin before ejecting from the station, and when Titus recovers the AI from Lexua he puts the object in the same tin, again rusted.

Oldbased

> Than U
For some reason it seemed this season should be about over but we are only on the 8th(7th) episode and still have 8 more left after tonight.
Sadly and I suppose to be expected tonight's plot summary appears to be that of a farm on The Walking Dead. Hope I am wrong but I am expecting underwhelming.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm expecting a ton of flashbacks to fill in what happened after the nukes and to continue the grounder origin story.

Oldbased

> Than U
Was actually a decent mid season finale or whatever compared to what I was expecting.
Now we wait 3 weeks.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Has Bellamy finally figured out what was plainly obvious due to backstory and character development from Season 1-2? Is Pike really the bad guy? Is turning on your friends and shipmates with whom you've bonded with, shared life and death experiences with, and overcome death-defying odds really what the core Bellamy is all about? IS PROTECTING HIS PEOPLE WHAT HE DOES EVERY DAY?

Find out, next time, on As The 100 Turns!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well, I think now we are down to the only guy that has survived a kiss from Octavia is the drunk mopey guy, but he DID get a spear through the chest early on, so I'm still gonna score that a .5.

I'd be ok with the next several episodes consisting of nothing but Octavia murderizing people. With no clothes on.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm glad you guys pointed out the grounders are speaking some sort of pidgin english. It makes their dialog more fun.

Can someone remind me who the fuck luna is? I remember the name but I'm drawing a blank on her otherwise.

Also, have we ever seen clark's blood? Is there anyway they can spring on us that she's got oil blood too?

Finally, new heda is pretty fucking hot. Here's hoping she gets the AI and immediately starts lezzing out with clark.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure (could be wrong) Luna is the barkeep chick that Clark shagged last season.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Also, have we ever seen clark's blood? Is there anyway they can spring on us that she's got oil blood too?
Clark has spent like 75% of the series bleeding from the face or head.

The black blood is something like nano bots, they had a bunch of tubes of it in the commander's briefcase, but didn't show if they are still there in present time. ( it was filled with cloth, couldn't tell what was in there other than the neural interface that Clark took )

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I looked it up, apparently we haven't seen Luna yet.

The stuff from wiki is a little contradictory. She's either across the eastern sea or on the eastern sea. Across would be a problem, I don't see how clark wll cross the atlantic in a timely manner.

"In my book, there's a map. Chart a course to the Eastern Sea. There's a clan there, led by a woman called Luna, a friend. Tell her I sent you. "
- Lincoln to Clarke

Luna is a character mentioned in The 100. She is the leader of the clan east of the sea, and then across it. Lincoln explains that Luna will allow the Delinquents to stay with them. Eventually, Lincoln attempts to take Octavia to Luna and her clan but they never make it there.

In I Am Become Death, Lincoln tells Octavia of a clan that might take them in.

In We Are Grounders (Part 1), Lincoln tells Finn and Clarke to take everyone and flee to Luna's tribe.

In The 48, Lincoln is teaching Octavia Trigedasleng to help her fit in when they get to the sea. They end up never making it.

In Wanheda (Part 1), Octavia suggests to Lincoln they leave Arkadia and go to Luna's clan. He tells her Luna is in hiding for a reason and won't take them.

In Stealing Fire, it is revealed that Luna is a Nightblood and the eighth officiate who was the only other survivor of Lexa's conclave.

Inque

FunEmployed
Got a feeling she's on that oil rig out in the middle of the ocean that we saw in the opening credits. Its that or one of the underground locations shown that we haven't seen yet.

Oldbased

> Than U
I caught up on like 3 weeks of episodes tonight. Still a damn good series. It does seem a bit draggy this year but some of the twists are decent enough.