The 16 Team FF League

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
choosing the wrong D may have ultimately cost Gilg a shot at the super bowl this week. a truly satisfying way to see him eliminated

if it makes you feel any better I forgot to make my spread picks and made a last minute substitutions in eliminator to remove the Saints and plug in the Lions

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I just want to beat Glig one time ..... pretty sure hes beaten me every time we've played .

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
It ended up being a bad decision but I stand by it. I thought I could win without a defense and I didn't want a negative point total with Eli coming to town, so I benched the Falcons and thought I'd have the option of playing the Titans or not depending on the score. Of course they then go the fuck off, but who could have predicted that?

What really hurts is Stafford and Charles completely no-showing. Stafford with two more passes to the 1 yard line. Fucking stupid.

I also forgot about the Thursday game which left Hawkins in when I could have played Austin, but that's my own fault.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just didn't want either of you two to win. Unfortunately Lawso still has a chnce

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
may have spoke too soon. Ridley did everything he could to give Gilg a fighting chance. I love that it comes down to the team he roots for

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well what can I say ? We both made mistakes and now its comes down to me cheering for the Jets ? Do you have any idea how that makes me feel ? I'm a die hard dolphin fan , excuse me while I go throw up
frown.png

frown.png

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I'd rather see Lawso in the finals, assuming RG3 doesn't play again

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Yup Lawso, they always seem to be close. I really got lucky a bit this year.

And now Mr. AndCheese, it's time to dance.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Not my week. QB throws for 430 but scores zero TDs, gets tackled at the two, and then vultured by a guy on Ham's team. Meanwhile Roddy has his best game and Ryan gets two 1 yard TDs.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
when you sent me that tweet I thought you were fucking with me. I didn't get a chance to see if Roddy White was active for the game and assumed he wasn't when I saw that :p

Fadaar

That guy
Maybe next year I won't sleep through the draft... also are keepers resetting? I forget we had so many polls this year.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe next year I won't sleep through the draft... also are keepers resetting? I forget we had so many polls this year.
nothing is resetting. we froze draft picks last year to stop teams from stacking them. things are back to normal next year

tarrant: got ya

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Final standings on bottom. Poor Orlando Rage had 300 more pts scored on him than some teams

but remember, the lottery is based off the regular season rankings (per previous polls) -- see top bracket for that