The 90s kid thread

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
I'm simultaneously overdosing on nostalgia and confused because I thought this place was full of people a decade older than me who grew up in the 80's.
You've gotta think, anyone in their mid-late 20's remembers the 90's and not much of the 80's. I am 29 and 99% of what I remember from childhood is the 90's. Only thing I really remember from the 80's was moving to Minnesota

Tenjikuronin

logo.gif

600full-the-adventures-of-t--rex-photo.jpg

th

mighty_max-show.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
90s memory: fucking with the autoexec.bat file on my friend's 286 for an hour to try and get just the right amount of TSRs removed so we could play Wolf3d.exe. I also remember making special boot disks for certain games.

Also: turbo buttons on PCs

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
33600bps? Pffft more like 2400bps. Which was used to connect to local BBS's and Prodigy of course! Downloading the brand new Wolfenstein demo took something like 4 hours. We started the download and my Dad cranked up the volume while we went outside. Well my step mom went in and plugged in some headphones to listen to some music and when the download finished it the alert almost exploded her head. We knew it was done because she screamed bloody murder as it scared the living shit out of her.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Funny story is i work with "Sheldon Turnipseed" from ghostwriter, apparently he quit acting and joined the military after this stint and changed his name to "Ty Gabriel" said he hates when people bring it up. Of course this leads to tons of practical jokes and the Ghostwriter song being played constantly.

Had a ton of fun playing these games growing up, probably led to my boardgame addiction now.

rrr_img_67586.jpg
rrr_img_67587.jpg
rrr_img_67588.jpg
rrr_img_67589.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Oh shit Ronin Warriors. I used to watch one episode every morning before school, and at one point they just stopped airing them. I never got to see how it ended
frown.png

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh shit Ronin Warriors. I used to watch one episode every morning before school, and at one point they just stopped airing them. I never got to see how it ended
frown.png
It was awesome all the way up until they defeated Talpa, after that it kinda went to shit.