The Al`kabor Project (EQMac) - Velious 9/21

Discussion in 'MMO Emulators' started by Lenas, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Lenas Tread Lightly DONOR

Lenas
    Ratings:
    +316
    Have a guildy with a pretty successful iksar monk/shm setup. Good luck getting torpor tho. If you decide to add a third box, necro would probably work out well.

2. Lusiphur Member

Lusiphur
    Ratings:
    +24
    I have been having a nostalgic blast on this server over the weekend. MNK/SHM duo now 15 and working on breaking into the basement of Kurn's. Damn caster badgers still own me but getting there.
    I must say that twink gear seems expensive. 800pp for a Wu's Fighting Stick? Same for Trance. That being said, people have been super nice (even tho I am on Euro time), somebody just handed me a piece of Wu's armor because we were shooting the breeze in Kurn's. Apparently he was a new start himself and had been fully twinked out by someone he was just chatting to in PoK.
    Now if only people would buy my spider silk and bone chips. Cheapest in Bazaar! Guaranteed!

3. Lenas Tread Lightly DONOR

Lenas
    Ratings:
    +316
    Rides to POM 1.0 open for all 46+ chars on December 10th from 1pm to 6pm EST. 1k per character.

Sorry to hear about the bad prices, used to be I couldn't give those things away... There have been some jerk sellers lately.

#563 Lenas, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  4. Lenas Tread Lightly DONOR

Lenas
    Ratings:
    +316
    2nd anniversary event going on until Jan 11, turn in one of ~20 obscure weapons for 1-3 tokens and turn those in to get rewarded with gate potions, rubicite armor, fungi tunic, guise of deceiver, velium jewelry, tink bag, etc.

5. pharmakos Alternative Amod DONOR

pharmakos
    Ratings:
    +737
    so Lenas, tell me about the guild scene on TAKP these days? finally getting my necro up there (level 44 only but eh i'm still putting in work =p) and getting pretty tired of soloing.

dunno if you've realized why my play time is so sporadic... been doing cancer treatment for the last year, so my play time comes in bursts... when i'm feeling up to playing i binge but go through weeks at a time where i don't feel up to the time commitment needed for TAKP sessions. BUT there's a good chance i'm done with treatment now, and my girlfriend has started playing with me on weekends, so i expect to hopefully be on a lot more soon.

but yeah guilds with strict raid attendance might be an issue depending.

6. Ryde New Member

Ryde
    Ratings:
    +0
    Not Lenas, but I can answer at least for nephilim, that raids with us are whoever is on and super casual. We usually try and do some planar stuff and now halls of testing on the weekends, and sometimes during the week nights, but it just depends who wants to do something / who needs something and who is available.

7. pharmakos Alternative Amod DONOR

pharmakos
    Ratings:
    +737
    Wasn't sure who else even pays attention to this thread, thanks man :)

8. Lenas Tread Lightly DONOR

Lenas
    Ratings:
    +316
    Destiny and Austerity are rotating most current endgame mobs on a 2 week rotation that aligns with patch days. Rotated mobs include CT, Dain, Dozekar, Statue, Tormax, Zland/Kland, Yelinak and ST Warders. Aust has recently been leaving some of their rotation mobs up (or letting us kill them), don't know if it is related to disinterest in the particular mobs or lack of attendance. Temerity is up-and-coming, surely they will try to be a more major presence in Luclin.

Destiny (DKP) raids usually start at 1pm EST, Austerity (loot council) raids later in the evenings. Destiny has no minimum raid attendance and you are free to skip any events you aren't interested in while online. We are a casual guild at heart. We use Discord chat but don't require it, Austerity requires all members use Ventrilo.

I may be getting a new job and if that happens Destiny raids will also be happening later in the evenings. Gotta get mah loots.

• Like Like x 1