The Al`kabor Project (EQMac) - Velious 9/21

Discussion in 'MMO Emulators' started by Lenas, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Lenas Tread Lightly DONOR

Lenas
    Ratings:
    +250
    Have a guildy with a pretty successful iksar monk/shm setup. Good luck getting torpor tho. If you decide to add a third box, necro would probably work out well.

2. Lusiphur Member

Lusiphur
    Ratings:
    +23
    I have been having a nostalgic blast on this server over the weekend. MNK/SHM duo now 15 and working on breaking into the basement of Kurn's. Damn caster badgers still own me but getting there.
    I must say that twink gear seems expensive. 800pp for a Wu's Fighting Stick? Same for Trance. That being said, people have been super nice (even tho I am on Euro time), somebody just handed me a piece of Wu's armor because we were shooting the breeze in Kurn's. Apparently he was a new start himself and had been fully twinked out by someone he was just chatting to in PoK.
    Now if only people would buy my spider silk and bone chips. Cheapest in Bazaar! Guaranteed!

3. Lenas Tread Lightly DONOR

Lenas
    Ratings:
    +250
    Rides to POM 1.0 open for all 46+ chars on December 10th from 1pm to 6pm EST. 1k per character.

Sorry to hear about the bad prices, used to be I couldn't give those things away... There have been some jerk sellers lately.

#563 Lenas, Nov 20, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  4. Lenas Tread Lightly DONOR

Lenas
    Ratings:
    +250
    2nd anniversary event going on until Jan 11, turn in one of ~20 obscure weapons for 1-3 tokens and turn those in to get rewarded with gate potions, rubicite armor, fungi tunic, guise of deceiver, velium jewelry, tink bag, etc.