<Medals Crew>
a755819e31eddc49a925fd0da9997869f6711d6008740c5586d1a2831ce94ddc.gif

• 4Worf
  • 3WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 8 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Why the fuck would you put someone with Tourette's as an interviewer?

LMAO when she said "I'm going to fuck him"
I’m like 90% sure she is a fake. I recently met a person with tourettes and while the “ticks” don’t really change what they say does based on where they are, what they are doing, and what they are looking at.
All leads to the most random fucked up stuff said, this chick never really says anything different or truly terrible/shocking no matter what. 10% is reserved because I am no expert and maybe there are different levels of tourettes.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There are different versions of tourettes, there's a specific tourettes that specifically involves swearing, and others where its just random gibberish. Coprolalia is the one specific to swearing.

Complex vocal tics may include:

• Repeating one's own words or phrases
  • Repeating others' words or phrases (echolalia)
  • Using vulgar, obscene, or swear words (coprolalia)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I’m like 90% sure she is a fake. I recently met a person with tourettes and while the “ticks” don’t really change what they say does based on where they are, what they are doing, and what they are looking at.
All leads to the most random fucked up stuff said, this chick never really says anything different or truly terrible/shocking no matter what. 10% is reserved because I am no expert and maybe there are different levels of tourettes.

She's actually a well known live streamer that is somewhat famous because of her Tourettes. So there's that.

leslie-jordan-leslie.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the character in the gif i posted is from the movie boondock saints and he has tourettes. FUCK. ASS. so why dont you make like a tree...AND GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

• 5Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users