lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 13Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

Burns

Honestly, for a while now, I have been wondering why we use/need two threads anymore; mostly because reposting is the biggest sin, so you have to scan both threads to try to reduce them.

Gifs are a bit antiquated and their replacements, that often have sound (like mp4), blur the line between longer videos from Youtube and the classic autoplay short format. Still, if it autoplays it's a "Gif" and if you have to hit play it's a "video"...autists/geeks/nerds need things properly classified, yo!

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, for a while now, I have been wondering why we use/need two threads anymore; mostly because reposting is the biggest sin, so you have to scan both threads to try to reduce them.

Gifs are a bit antiquated and their replacements, that often have sound (like mp4), blur the line between longer videos from Youtube and the classic autoplay short format. Still, if it autoplays it's a "Gif" and if you have to hit play it's a "video"...autists/geeks/nerds need things properly classified, yo!
short/long format is the differentiator. <10-15s? gif. longer? video. I never, ever click the video thread. There are probably videos there that are like a minute long! Ain't nobody got time for that!

• 3Harrow
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
short/long format is the differentiator. <10-15s? gif. longer? video. I never, ever click the video thread. There are probably videos there that are like a minute long! Ain't nobody got time for that!
Post a fucking gif or GTFO.

And no. Short/long isn't the differentiator. This is the gif thread. Where gifs are posted no matter how long they are.

The video thread is for videos.

It's really simple but I realize idiots like you who can't even follow the rules of posting a gif wouldn't understand.

anime-insult.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users