AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That shit is just so GD cringe worthy to watch. Its happened to me at the Gym, and took a layer of skin off all the way up my shin. Never again. Fuck hopping on a box and doing all that stupid fucking cross fit shit. Ill stick to free weights and machines. I feel like those jumps are about as dumb as the dudes that try to deadlift 7-800 pounds and expect their knees not to blow out of their fucking legs.

Shits gnarly
squats.gif

• 1Wow!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

That shit is just so GD cringe worthy to watch. Its happened to me at the Gym, and took a layer of skin off all the way up my shin. Never again. Fuck hopping on a box and doing all that stupid fucking cross fit shit. Ill stick to free weights and machines. I feel like those jumps are about as dumb as the dudes that try to deadlift 7-800 pounds and expect their knees not to blow out of their fucking legs.
That exercise predates crossfit fad bullshit. We used to do boxes in football and it seemed to help with explosive strength off the line. We always squared up on it though, dunno why she at the corner.

Loop Rolling GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user