get

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

chilansl

Molten Core Raider

53f0f08f2139_58774.gif

When I was a little kid, my dad hit the brakes to avoid a collision. With no seatbelt on, I floated up and hit my head on the windshield, leaving a big spiderweb-like pattern.
He freaked out a bit. I was totally uninjured and laughed because, well, this sort of thing is hilarious.
Turned out that it doesn't take much to crack a windshield from the inside. That, or my head is pretty damn hard.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes

Two things bring out the worst in people: politics and boat launches.

Some of the most insanely rude, impatient, douchebag strangers I've interacted with have been at boat launches. Prolly cause 90% of the time have no fucking idea what they're doing cause they only take the boat out once or twice a year. Never double check their latches, straps, hooks, etc. Never clean weeds/debris off their trailers after landing. And like this video showed, don't understand basic fucking physics. If that idiot had pulled out a lot slower and steady that boat wouldn't have fucking flew off the trailer. Or, ya know, used a rope temporarily until it's properly fixed?... Oh wait they probably don't have any fucking rope because fuck being prepared, let's just go get hammered and operate a 1,000+ lb piece of machinery with little to no practice or training.

Za2HhA4.gif

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users