get

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I remember the half day I spent walking around with an engagement ring in my pocket. It was insured but I was so nervous that I'd screw up and lose a stupid expensive ring. Anyone dumb enough to do the proposal on a dock with a child holding it deserves what they get.

proposing-proposal.gif

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I remember the half day I spent walking around with an engagement ring in my pocket. It was insured but I was so nervous that I'd screw up and lose a stupid expensive ring. Anyone dumb enough to do the proposal on a dock with a child holding it deserves what they get.

proposing-proposal.gif
Said I was never getting married , so I've only done it once. Been married almost 20 years now but I was clueless about the ring. Mom finally told me the best advice: Just get a plastic ring out of a gumball machine and let her pick her own engagement ring. That's a LOT harder than it sounds, I had to run all over the Myrtle Beach SC area to find a store with the machines. Wife still has it somewhere.

medium-small-1565031048-f0bffb20-b7b1-11e9-bbba-1fddbe759282.gif

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Said I was never getting married , so I've only done it once. Been married almost 20 years now but I was clueless about the ring. Mom finally told me the best advice: Just get a plastic ring out of a gumball machine and let her pick her own engagement ring. That's a LOT harder than it sounds, I had to run all over the Myrtle Beach SC area to find a store with the machines. Wife still has it somewhere.

View attachment 544808
Shit. Ive been in multiple relationships where "she" wanted to get married and would show me rings that she liked constantly. "What do you think of this one?" etc. A couple that I wish I would have asked in hindsight, but thats besides the point. Did she have a strange look on her face before you explained? Did you talk it out before asking her? I've never been married, so that whole situation gives me anxiety, ha!

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Shit. Ive been in multiple relationships where "she" wanted to get married and would show me rings that she liked constantly. "What do you think of this one?" etc. A couple that I wish I would have asked in hindsight, but thats besides the point. Did she have a strange look on her face before you explained? Did you talk it out before asking her? I've never been married, so that whole situation gives me anxiety, ha!

We'd been dating for 2 years, her friends kept making her think she should be married. The night we met I told her I was afraid of 2 things, marriage and tornadoes, and I'd never actually seen a tornado so I may not be afraid of them. After 2 years she'd given up thinking it would happen. In fact it shocked the hell out of her. I realized I had found the perfect woman and I'd be a fucking idiot to lose her. When you know, you know. To this day I tell her I wasn't getting married then she came along and fucked it up.

Hmm now a gif.......
i_fucked_up_will_ferrell.gif

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users