The Animated GIF Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
No, I like her waist to hip ratio. I don't hate fake tits though, usually girls that get fake tits had some pretty gross ones before. I would certainly get fake tits if I had the money and was interested in being seen as sexually attractive by men.
Kickstarter activated!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm not interested in being seen as sexually attractive by men. In fact, quite the opposite.

Stupid derail, post some gifs:

ehfypzQ.gif

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah if you've never noticed, women are way more critical of other women's bodies than men are. Men will generally fuck anything that isn't grotesquely fat. Only fat dykes like other fat dykes.

GIS fat chick gif:

fat-girl-sit-on-tea-table-fail.gif

Izo

Tranny Chaser
women would pick the same one
Lesbos you mean? [Citation required]

http://neuroanthropology.net/2010/05/12/_sl said:
Male features that are considered attractive by women are broad shoulders and a strong jaw line, features that generally arise after puberty (Carter 2006). These are seen as trusted signals for virility and good health. This is because these are features are directly related to testosterone (Carter 2006). Women are interested in a mate that can provide healthy offspring as well as provide for them, just like men want women who can be good mothers.
http://neuroanthropology.net/2010/05/12/_sl said:
Other studies have been conducted around the world where men were shown line drawings of women, and again, the ones that were considered most attractive had a lower waist-to-hip ratio of 0.7 (Bergner 2010). These findings help prove the theory that the attractiveness of a female is based a lot on her capacity to be a good mate.
In conclusion: Mist is a Man, baby.
54078-Austin-powers-fembots-gif-Hebw.gif

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
No, I like her waist to hip ratio. I don't hate fake tits though, usually girls that get fake tits had some pretty gross ones before. I would certainly get fake tits if I had the money and was interested in being seen as sexually attractive by men.
She actually looks stupid as hell, and would look terrible in clothes. I don't know where this idea that the bigger/wider the hips/ass and more cartoonish the proportions, the better came from. If that chick weren't really lean she'd just be pear shaped as fuck. No thank you.

23wmoid.jpg