Yup, it’s a Twitter post!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Twitter account run outside the country: check

“Thoughts and feels and limited anecdotal evidence”: check

Rage bait topics buried in the post: check

Yup, it’s a Twitter post!
It's been reported on for over a month in all the right places. I chortled at the faux rage.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
1712239255022.png

Big ass camera ready to be installed in Chile for some space peeping. 3.2 gigapixel.
Designed to discover dark matter / dark energy.

I hope you guys share some great pictures of the eclipse !

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hopefully it has other uses. Hard to take pictures of mathematical errors and flawed reasoning.
Taking photo of something that emits or reflects no lights seems indeed strange.
What part of dark matter theory do you think is flawed ? (if you made a post already can you link it to me ?)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I doubt I've made a coherent post about it all (and this won't be one, I just woke up), but I think all of modern cosmology is deeply flawed. The big bang is what 2 for 13 on predictions? Untold billions wasted over 50 years looking for particles that aren't there, and even if they were, do you then look for little creatures holding them in the perfect halo shape for the math to work?

Red shift is quantized with us at the center. High red shift galaxies are sometimes connected to low red shift galaxies that are right next to them. Do wide binaries have some kind of magical perfectly shaped halo to explain their goofy orbits?

It's all a huge waste of resources. Almost as bad as string theory. And the worst part about it is that any work looking for alternatives gets no funding because of the dogmatic garbage that is academia.

Cybsled

You do realize that even if it ends up being wrong or not 100% accurate, research is needed in that to conclude that and can sometimes uncover avenues of exploration or inquiry?

A lot of scientific discoveries result from trying to evidence one thing and inadvertently evidencing something else

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Two days out and still showing Texas getting cloud fucked. Wonder how many people, that were booked in hotels or live in DFW, will be trying to drive up tomorrow/Monday morning to Missouri to catch it.
LatestKeyMessage_2.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I am not sure how to feel about starship. On one hand I'm pretty jimmied that it's (somehow) delayed Artemis's next flight. On the other , Elon is shooting for Mars. I want to see both in my lifetime. My biggest jimmy is my recent health scare made me realize how little time I have left. They all need to HURRY THE FUCK UP!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Reading that, it's a matter of thousands of feet. So people on the razor's edge of totality.