The Babysitter: Killer Queen (2020)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 2 Votes
Title: The Babysitter: Killer Queen (2020)

Genre: Horror, Comedy

Director: McG

Cast: Judah Lewis, Jenna Ortega, Emily Alyn Lind, Robbie Amell, Andrew Bachelor, Bella Thorne, Hana Mae Lee, Ken Marino, Leslie Bibb, Chris Wylde, Samara Weaving, Carl McDowell, Juliocesar Chavez, Maximilian Acevedo, Jennifer Foster, Raymond Patterson, Valentina Mandala, Amanda Cerny, Jason Rogel, Helen Hong, Scott MacArthur, Nandini Minocha, Rachel Paulson, Jonathan Bray, Sean Burgos, Melanie Herrera, Easton Alexeyev, Alan C. Schwartz, Olabisi Kovabel, Jose Diaz, Tanner Zingleman, Bear McCreary

Release: 2020-09-10

Runtime: 101

Plot: Two years after defeating a satanic cult led by his babysitter Bee, Cole's trying to forget his past and focus on surviving high school. But when old enemies unexpectedly return, Cole will once again have to outsmart the forces of evil.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
yx7akzfwbPCLlxKgZ1NycThFC92.jpg

Title: The Babysitter: Killer Queen

Genre: Horror, Comedy

Director: McG

Cast: Judah Lewis, Jenna Ortega, Emily Alyn Lind, Robbie Amell, Andrew Bachelor, Bella Thorne, Hana Mae Lee, Ken Marino, Leslie Bibb, Chris Wylde, Samara Weaving, Carl McDowell, Juliocesar Chavez, Maximilian Acevedo, Jennifer Foster, Raymond Patterson, Valentina Mandala, Amanda Cerny, Jason Rogel, Helen Hong, Scott MacArthur, Nandini Minocha, Rachel Paulson, Jonathan Bray, Sean Burgos, Melanie Herrera, Easton Alexeyev, Alan C. Schwartz, Olabisi Kovabel, Jose Diaz, Tanner Zingleman, Bear McCreary

Release: 2020-09-10

Runtime: 101

Plot: Two years after defeating a satanic cult led by his babysitter Bee, Cole's trying to forget his past and focus on surviving high school. But when old enemies unexpectedly return, Cole will once again have to outsmart the forces of evil.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Sorry about that!

This movie is FUCKING FUNNY. It's an excellent sequel to The Babysitter. It's available for streaming on Netflix. It's a gore-filled murder movie that's truly funny. Gorgeous girls! :)

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
I disagree. I loved the first film, but the second had significantly more misses than hits.

• 2Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Liked the first as a great background movie for gaming, will watch this for we get a moment.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Movie was fucking awful.

He pees in a girls eye at one point at least.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Movie was fucking awful.

He pees in a girls eye at one point at least.

Dude I was LAUGHING so hard at that! And she just took it and smiled, so ridiculous. Wasn't she fucking gorgeous?

I laughed hard at the DTF line too.

The whole movie was so purposefully ridiculous. Like how retarded when they showed the demons with their dream job interviews. Or when the cheerleader girl got stuck and they pulled her head off. LOL. Or how like every time there was a semi-romantic scene between the two main characters they played the most ridiculous movie music. This was in the same category as Tucker & Dale vs Evil, and Cabin in the Woods.

Is it sacrilege to say that Samara Weaving may have peaked in looks and be on the downhill? She didn't look nearly as good as I remember. In no way am I saying she's not a 10, just didn't look as hot as I remember. Especially not compared to the brunette Jenna Ortega.

Jozu

the girl who took piss to the face and happily lamented about developing pink eye was gorgeous.

Jozu

Id def blow her back out. She is sexy af.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What a bunch of fucking pedos. Commenting on how they would have intercourse with a 17 year old.

Now that she's 18 I'd def hit that. You guys that posted too early need help.

• 2Worf
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database