The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Xalara

Golden Squire
Just got finished playing on a demo Xbone. The new Kinect Sports looks next gen, especially the water effects in the jet ski game. Then tried a couple of rounds of Killer Instinct and it looked very much like it was running on a PS3/Xbox 360. Like there was a ridiculous amount of aliasing.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Nice, Amazon just emailed me that the sold-out Need for Speed that I ordered with the 2 for 1 special will be delivered on the 20th. So 3 more days.

spronk

FPS noob
Nice, Amazon just emailed me that the sold-out Need for Speed that I ordered with the 2 for 1 special will be delivered on the 20th. So 3 more days.
Interesting, I ordered on tuesday like right when the deal started (9am PST) and my NFS still is in "we will notify you" stage. idgaf since its all stuff to play during the holidays, but hopefully mine ships out soon too.

ustream streaming works also with PS4, dunno what makes more people choose twitch over it

a dude tested out stock PS4 hdd, 1TB drive, and SSD. Not much of a big perf improvement, 19% is pretty good but not really enough imo to justify the smaller size and cost
PlayStation 4 (PS4) HDD, SSHD and SSD Performance Testing | PC Perspective

played NBA 2k14 today with some neighbors and kids over, it was the funniest shit ever. I have no fucking idea how to play any of these sports games, I just button mash like mortal kombat and all these lights light up everywhere. I got my ass whipped 34-2 in the first quarter against computer, then 22-0 against a kid before I gave up and just handed the controller over. The graphics are fucking insane though, and it really feels like you are at a NBA game with the announcer, player shots, crowd stuff, music, etc. Apparently if you have the PS4 camera and if you curse after a foul, the game will give you a technical foul, hahaha

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hear Twitch this, Twitch that, but wasn't there supposed to be a deal with Ustream or something?
You can stream via Ustream but everybody streams on Twitch because that is where the majority of the gaming community streams.

hazenphilly_sl

shitlord
I sold my Play Station 4 for $550 I dont think I need it until next year I have Madden 25 for PS3 already and no other games look that tight. I might sell the Xbox too I dont see any games I like yet and I think more people will be looking for the Xbox so I could get more money.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, I have a stream going out on ustream right now.
Please note that it takes a little bit for it to sync up well. Took about a minute of start & stop buffering before I got a constant stream. Quality looks decent. I have a 50mb/s up connection with FioS, so there's that.

Xarpolis on USTREAM:

I'm playing single player Resogun (easy) just to laugh at how ridiculously easy it is compared to Veteran. Feel free to join the channel.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Please note that it takes a little bit for it to sync up well. Took about a minute of start & stop buffering before I got a constant stream. Quality looks decent. I have a 50mb/s up connection with FioS, so there's that.

Xarpolis on USTREAM:

I'm playing single player Resogun (easy) just to laugh at how ridiculously easy it is compared to Veteran. Feel free to join the channel.
Damn dude. Watching that on my iPhone and it is crystal clear. Maybe I should try ustream. Don't have 50mb/s up though. More like 3

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

Xarpolis on USTREAM:

Nice stream. Good quality too. What other games do you have?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Resogun should be Resorage since thats all that i do in later levels.

p.s Im so over all this blue.