The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Sean_sl

shitlord
Xevy is so full of mads, poor little fella can't stand that I'm right.

Also Tuco, Oblivion has the single worst RPG character progression system OF ALL TIME. The developers are going to a special place in hell for making something so bad.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oblivion had some high points, but the leveling system was pretty horrendous especially the world leveling with you bullshit. (Fallout 3 had the same shitty thing but at least with static skill spending and stronger weapons you could mitigate it)

It was overall a good game IF you can get past the terribad leveling system - but thatlleveling system was an abortion.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wonder if we'll be able to upgrade to the PS4 version for $10, or since it's a "definitive edition" they count it as a new game. Really don't want to spend $60 on it.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if we'll be able to upgrade to the PS4 version for $10, or since it's a "definitive edition" they count it as a new game. Really don't want to spend $60 on it.
Already on Amazon for $60 list. Thankfully I held off on getting it so upgrade would be nice but no real 'pain' here.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Picked up this third party DS4 charger today (at Gamestop):Amazon.com: POWER A DualShock 4 Controller Charging Station for PlayStation 4: Video Games

zTvokUj.jpg

It's pretty good. Controllers fit on the charger great. It's actually got this spring-loaded thing on the plugs for it. You set the controllers on there and then push down on them and they lock in and charge. Then when they're done charging you can just push down on them again to unlatch them and have them sit there on the stand without having power constantly running to the batteries.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think Bungie is doing that to appeal as an all-platform company and not Microsoft's butt-bitch. I think it would've made sense making special shit for the PC version instead of PS4, but maybe they're just really trying to distance themselves.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I got that day 1 of release - but i havent touched my ps4 in over a week, but dont fret Sean i havent played my XB1 either!

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I think Bungie is doing that to appeal as an all-platform company and not Microsoft's butt-bitch. I think it would've made sense making special shit for the PC version instead of PS4, but maybe they're just really trying to distance themselves.
There is no PC Destiny.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Some of the characters in Destiny's trailers look pretty interesting but that gameplay video was pretty unremarkable and that scripted communication was just cringeworthy.

spronk

FPS noob
heads up: best buy may be fucking things up today, they are currently promoting a 100% trade in game value bonus. people on east coast are getting $80 for xbox one / ps4 games. they will probably fix it quickly but if you are a east coaster may wanna run down with your "why the fuck did i buy this" games and get some moolah. I'm gonna try in a few hours (west coast) with killzone and nba 2k14 for my ps4, since honestly I will probably just never play either one.

they also have some ps4's in stock, some people have already picked one up on east coast. also sale on some games for 360/ps3/3ds/pc like gta5 for $40. there are lines for the ps4, people on gamer web sites are reporting 30-50 people lines at some stores for ps4 and 5-10 people lines for xbone (makes sense, you can still buy xbones in store at a ton of places). stock for PS4 is pretty high at some best buys, over 150 in a few NH stores.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Haha thank you. I've only been guilty with this due to elder scrolls games. If anyone buys this for the console and has completed the PC version or has it on PC, they need to fucking check themselves into a mental home.

Also, oblivion was fucking awesome. Retards.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Tomb Raider is awesoooome.
Holy shit, this is the first time that Gaige has ever said anything correct in his entire life! Tomb Raider is definitely awesome.

I can't see double-dipping on this, since I already 100%'d this game's shit and it doesn't add any new content. But, this isn't about getting people to double-dip on it. It's a way to get more sales, the game only sold like 3 million-ish when it launched. Hopefully some more people will buy it now, it's a great game that really under-performed on sales and I think people are mistaking the intent of this new release.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
It's fucking horseshit that you can't play most PS3 games on the new console. I understand that the systems use different architecture, but why not make all ps3 games available for download? Naughty Dog's releasing the DLC for The Last of Us on ps4 doesn't make sense under those circumstances.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's fucking horseshit that you can't play most PS3 games on the new console. I understand that the systems use different architecture, but why not make all ps3 games available for download? Naughty Dog's releasing the DLC for The Last of Us on ps4 doesn't make sense under those circumstances.
You do realize that downloading the game to your PS4 would not make them play right? They have to be completely recoded.