The Big Lebowski Appreciation Thread

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
I'd struggle to narrow down my favourite quotes from the movie, there's literally so many.

IMDB have a prettycomprehensive list.The Jesus dialogue always makes me smile.

200.gif

And pretty much any line from Walter.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Jesus effing christ! Was Siskel molested by a man named Jesus when he was 8? He's dissing what has gone down as one of cinematographies iconic scenes in that review. Nobody fucks with the Jesus! I wonder if he's changed his mind over time. This film just gets better the more you watch it.

Too many good quotes and scenes from this film, but I do happen to use "8 year olds, dude" a lot whenever I see someone acting like a duche.
I doubt it, siskel died like 10 years ago

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Bummer.gif

Serious mode:

Lymphoma has a better treatment options and survival rate than a lot of the other cancers.

But there's a bunch of different varieties and factors, so fingers crossed.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I watched the new Netflix movie Trial of the Chicago 7 over the weekend and was reminded of the Lebowski quote where he talks about how he was one of the original authors of the Port Huron Statement. Made me laugh because I never knew the connection between that and one of the guys involved in the trial.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
We may lose Rush soon. I was in the car listening to him when he told us that his cancer has progressed and he feels he is in his last days now.
Maybe 2020 was worth it after all.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
The Dude abides...

Seems to be pretty level headed about shit, not some raging left ass like most of hollywood