The Boys

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I am always surprised to see these movie/show/music stars lash out at people who are taking shots at them. Does she realize this means she made it? She is a public figure and this is what humans do to their celebrities since the beginning of time. Did she think becoming a well known name was all perks and no downside?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This is hilarious. "Verbal abuse".

Its verbal abuse now to say that someone isnt pretty? Is it always abuse, or only after they've had facial plastic surgery?

Can there ever even be verbal abuse, when its directed at an adult? "Your honor, the defendant hurt me with his words".

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Welp this is the one show I can think of that I watch on Prime, and the ads officially start today unless you pony up more money on top of your annual Prime fees, so time to sail the high seas!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like not being responsible. Don't get me started on women hitting pause or mute

Animosity

Welp this is the one show I can think of that I watch on Prime, and the ads officially start today unless you pony up more money on top of your annual Prime fees, so time to sail the high seas!
This was annoying as shit today.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am always surprised to see these movie/show/music stars lash out at people who are taking shots at them. Does she realize this means she made it? She is a public figure and this is what humans do to their celebrities since the beginning of time. Did she think becoming a well known name was all perks and no downside?

You're talking about someone so insecure that they butchered their face because being hot wasn't good enough

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Her reaction is pretty hilariously un self aware, though.

Imagine if a politician failed to deliver their campaign promises, and were criticized for it, and they came back with that same ridiculous "omg you guys are so mean!" schtick.
Or a pro athlete lost a game, and were criticized for it, and came back with this "omg you're so mean!"

Her job - the job she chose and "worked" hard to get - was to be hot. Somehow she thinks she's immune to criticism if she fails to deliver?

It seems like every one of these fucks has this fundamental misunderstanding where they genuinely think that people finding you attractive means they love you and are your BFF.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Her reaction is pretty hilariously un self aware, though.

Imagine if a politician failed to deliver their campaign promises, and were criticized for it, and they came back with that same ridiculous "omg you guys are so mean!" schtick.
Or a pro athlete lost a game, and were criticized for it, and came back with this "omg you're so mean!"

Her job - the job she chose and "worked" hard to get - was to be hot. Somehow she thinks she's immune to criticism if she fails to deliver?

It seems like every one of these fucks has this fundamental misunderstanding where they genuinely think that people finding you attractive means they love you and are your BFF.

No idea where you get any of that from me saying she has a disorder and doesn't think rationally

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I didnt quote you or argue with your point, just following on from the earlier comment

Not every post is made to dispute the post that came before it. This one is, but not every post.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
I have Amazon Prime regular price. Over the past two days I watched a several shows and three movies. No ads at all yet.
I have NoScript, uBlock Origin installed. One or both seem to keep the ads at bay.

Take that for what it's worth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
From issue three, slightly abridged

1706869286159.png

1706869308496.png

1706869349043.png

1706869379878.png

1706869410832.png
'

1706869455780.png

1706869473219.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
here's what she looks like today fwiw, i assume semi staged (makeup to look more natural etc) but still, she looks more normal than some of the pics above

erin-moriarty-walks-her-dog-02.jpg

biggest problem? she has two tiny dogs, lame

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
here's what she looks like today fwiw, i assume semi staged (makeup to look more natural etc) but still, she looks more normal than some of the pics above

just jared is still around? wow

Homsar

That photo is staged with some photoshop. It's a Monet

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
For whatever reason, I thought her shirt said "Open your mind" and was referring to Total Recall.

giphy.gif

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That photo is staged with some photoshop. It's a Monet
It's not like she wasn't caked with an absolute ton of makeup in the picture that was pilloried by the internet. She looked like an even more drugged out Lily Rose Depp there.