The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
The punishment report suggests they came down hard mostly because they feel Brady the the two equipment guys hindered the investigation.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So what would have to happen for someone to overtake the Pats throne from a cheating perspective now? It would take a lot. I honestly can't come up with anything realistic that would not make them the posterboys.

The first round picks really came as a surprise to me. The suspension term was shorter than what I was hearing. Guess they decided to recalibrate, maybe they already worked out an arrangement and no appeals are going to take place?

So what would have to happen for someone to overtake the Pats throne from a cheating perspective now? It would take a lot. I honestly can't come up with anything realistic that would not make them the posterboys.
how about the many instances of cheating exhibited every year by every team. Kneepads are required, but Sherman doesn't wear them because it slows them down. he's breaking a rule, is he cheating?

perception is everything.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cheating scum.

Just so we're clear here, within the past 10 years the Patriots* have lost two first round picks, Have been fined 1.25 Mill (+500k to their coach), and had their starting QB suspended for 4 games, all for cheating.

LOL

Column_sl

shitlord
how about the many instances of cheating exhibited every year by every team. Kneepads are required, but Sherman doesn't wear them because it slows them down. he's breaking a rule, is he cheating?

perception is everything.
rrr_img_97797.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Than you were hearing? Who do you think you are dumbass? Every fucking person in this thread is hearing what you're hearing.
Hahahah he's so mad. For real though when will the Patriots ever win anything legit? The only time they've been successful they've been proven as cheaters. LOL

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Than you were hearing? Who do you think you are dumbass? Every fucking person in this thread is hearing what you're hearing.
He keeps hinting at being in the know.. It's funny. We have so many delusional folks here. I love it.