The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 8

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

It's time once again for the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

Well gals and gents the way it's played is pretty simple. There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each an eager mouth belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll slip your beef whitsle and enter your selection in the poll above.

After the poll has closed on Wednesday I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

Emily VanCamp

Emily_Van_Camp.jpg

Tila Tequila

tila_tequila.jpg

Gilbert Gottfried

gilbert_gottfried.jpg

Wendy the meth whore

Meth_Whore_Wendy.jpg

Michael Berryman

Michael_Berryman.png

Eva Mendes

eva_mendes.jpg

The Octomom

the_octomom.jpg

Paula Patton

paula_patton.jpg

Jessica Biel

Jessica_Biel.jpg

And of course our Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know Tila Tequila could suck the brass off a doorknob.

Going 8 this time, seems a popular choice too

• 1Jew

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Not switching from seven for now. Biel or sultry Eva por favor.

• 1Jew

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ride or die on #5. Come on Eva! If I get Gilbert I'm Making him tell me jokes at the same time. I also promise to yell Aflaac when I finish.

• 1Jew

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Always had a thing for Biel, sticking with #6 yet again even after the Pauly D debacle of last round.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Staking with number one. Tila Tequila is the dream roll here boys. Isn't Gilbert Godfrey dead? If not he probably should be by now, he has no place in a glory hole.

• 1Jew

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Shooting for Eva Mendes with number 8 again will settle for Gilbert if he doesn't mind me singing songs from Aladdin till he brings me to climax.

• 1Jew

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Sticking with trusty #2, hoping for Biel but overall this round seems pretty safe.

• 1Jew

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Bring on Tila. I want a crazy nazi chick to blow me and I shall accomplish that with the Power of Pearl Jam's Ten

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Staking with number one. Tila Tequila is the dream roll here boys. Isn't Gilbert Godfrey dead? If not he probably should be by now, he has no place in a glory hole.
He is not, and he has a fucking hilarious and incredibly (suprisingly) informative podcast about old show business that I can't recommend enough

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users