the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Any sufficiently advanced schizophrenia is indistinguishable from trolling.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
All that marijuana cigarette abuse throughout the years has causes Numbers' psychosis to present itself.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
rrr_img_91459.jpg

It's a tyen thread.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
well the vyvance helped with the depression i was feeling. Helped me realize there was more to life than moping around. I think it came from thinking I was a shitty person for a long time. Then I realized I wasn't a shitty person, that was just something that was instilled in me by people who were jealous. Now I'm back to the world trying to convince me that Im a shitty person. Pretty awesome.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
well the vyvance helped with the depression i was feeling. Helped me realize there was more to life than moping around. I think it came from thinking I was a shitty person for a long time. Then I realized I wasn't a shitty person, that was just something that was instilled in me by people who were jealous. Now I'm back to the world trying to convince me that Im a shitty person. Pretty awesome.
Okay, well, you're doing better off than me then.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Is this a Turing test?
Trying to be happy around people who think you're stealing it from them is something I think that can't be turing complete. Humanity will never stop. Life finds a way. Maybe thats why robots will end us. It explains the need for God at least. I think it's absurd how people jump to the antichrist conclusion so fast. I think that's why competition is pointless, and anyone who thinks theyre winning is delusional. Maybe that's why it's funny. I think so.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
diazepane, no joking here.

checkthisout and see if any of it feels relevant. if so (hell, either way) talk to someone that can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.