The Elder Scrolls Online

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Hehehehe What? I couldn't think of any other MMO coming out this year that was better. I am open to arguments but if the only girl on lonely island has some warts, I'd still kiss her.
Okay, by qualifying your first statement as best MMO coming out this year you have a better argument. I disagree but opinions, assholes, etc.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well there is a reason pretty much ALL of the closed beta testers who are veteran rank 10 have their Bow skill maxed out. It's generally recognized that Bow + Sneak attack is way OP but every time it's brought up on the forums, the hardcore TES fans always justify it by saying that is always how bows have worked in Skyrim and Oblivion.
Yeah. Bows work great in TES because there's no invis NPCs headshotting you at 50meters while you're grabbing all the alchemy reagents off a shelf. Then again that sounds pretty cool and I bet there's a mod for it!

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I hate playing with a bow in these games. Shame.
It's probably my biggest complaint with the PVE aspect of the game. I prefer to play traditional melee rogue/assasin characters in MMOs. In ESO you will find it almost impossible to get within melee range undetected for pretty much every PVE mob cluster with 2 or more mobs. The mobs are almost always facing one another and detect you before you can get in a sneak Power attack. Once I started using a Bow in PVE fights became much easier and faster.

PVP will be where you get to play a traditional melee rogue/assasin.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
A year is a long time anyway. This is the best (only) MMORPG coming out now. I don't even know if I'd consider EQNL an MMO in its current state.

Vitality

HUSTLE
various things...
Can you give us some more closed beta info on popular builds and forum rantings about OP things.

So far off the top of my head we have:

Destro Staff DK's (fire damage scaling)
Sneak Attack Bow Dmg (Crit Scaling)

1. Hows healing generally percieved in CB with the disparity in dmg having less soft caps than defense?
2. Do you see a ton of Khajit running around due to the 15% crit dmg passive?
3. Can you give us some generalities on softcapped regen values? IE: Is softcapping magicka regen a viable way to consider spamming magicka abilities? Or is it arbitrarily limited to avoid this? (this is assuming in the future it will be difficult to softcap regen values).

Thanks,
Vitality

spronk

FPS noob
i dunno why my email has been spammed with extra keys, register atThe Elder Scrolls Onlineand enter one of these and try this piece of shit for yourself if you are on the fence

M6D6L9KX7CCGGF75HPMH
63GPWJXRYMN569FL5AWK
3JWAXXJ34XF67HYCPJGX

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm going to wait and see how things look closer to launch, if the RvR is shaping up nicely I'll jump back on the PRX bandwagon if you guys will have me.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Tuco, can you ask some of your PRX brethren for a list of good addons out there? I'd like to get a list ready when I try to play tonight (assuming they work for this beta version).

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Tuco, can you ask some of your PRX brethren for a list of good addons out there? I'd like to get a list ready when I try to play tonight (assuming they work for this beta version).
Also, does anyone know of a guide on how to install those? Ir if its easy just post it here?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Also, does anyone know of a guide on how to install those? Ir if its easy just post it here?
I stopped being lazy. Just go here:Elder Scrolls Online AddOns

There aren't many addons anyway. You just need to unzip them into your addon folder. If you don't know where to look, the site tells you how. I imagine the best addons would be the Unity frames (Group, Raid, General), Multi Quest tracker, and the two combatlog ones.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Go to esoui.com Combat Mods section and get FTC and FTL. Those are the two that pretty much everyone is using now.