The Fast Food Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Mom would take my brother and I to the store and let us each pick out 10 different Shastas because they were 10 for $1. We thought we were hot shit and would fight each other if we thought someone had stolen one of our flavors.

Growing up poor doesn't suck until you realize you're poor.
Real talk, those were the best times. I remember distinctly my dad taking me and my stepbrothers and stepsister to the store, we got to pick our own (cheap as fuck generic probably cancerous) soda, our own meal like a frozen pizza or something (shout out Totino's) and maybe rent a NES game back in the day when they had absurd rules about renting games but it was pretty cheap if you weren't late. I remember renting Iron Man Offroad and destroying those assholes. Simpler times man.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hangovers make me extremely fatigued weak and tired.

You just said the same thing three different ways. I'm starting to understand why you've never had a headache.

That was too much of a lay up to pass up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Why do people keep admitting to buying Burger King here? wtf

The last time I bought Burger King, they had me literally pull around to avoid the tire recking divot in the parking lot. I affirmed that was the last time I bought food form there.

Angry Whopper is the only reason to go and I won't go otherwise.

• 1Truth!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mom would take my brother and I to the store and let us each pick out 10 different Shastas because they were 10 for $1. We thought we were hot shit and would fight each other if we thought someone had stolen one of our flavors.

Growing up poor doesn't suck until you realize you're poor.
Same except for us it was Wildwood pop.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We had this derail a few months ago I know but what are the best instant ramen packs I should order from Amazon? I watched a video of someone making instant ramen all fancy and now I want some.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Went to grab some take out a couple towns over for Mothers Day and grabbed a chocolate cake shake from Portillos. Sooo fucking good. And only 1500 calories!

1522555eeda3f6d56cf5065db88053a7.jpg

• 6Quality Calories
  • 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
We had this derail a few months ago I know but what are the best instant ramen packs I should order from Amazon? I watched a video of someone making instant ramen all fancy and now I want some.
If you're interested in trying fancy, I think maruchan does these fairly cheap taste of Asia bowl ramen. In particular Tom yum. Good by itself but I love putting boneless skinless sardines stirred up in them to make it more authentic.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I actually wnat to make the shit they made in that movie Parasite.

This shit looks incredibly tasty.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you're interested in trying fancy, I think maruchan does these fairly cheap taste of Asia bowl ramen. In particular Tom yum. Good by itself but I love putting boneless skinless sardines stirred up in them to make it more authentic.
Thanks, I'll check it out. Was wondering if there was anything other than maruchan that I should be checking out so appreciate the other suggestions too :)

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
I'll try to see if I have any at home or saved on Amazon, there's another flavor Asian brand that is an incredibly rich smooth savory ramen I love.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Easily the two best.

80200255-C4C9-4EF1-8E89-6E70843C22D1.jpeg

The shin black premium are top notch quality and my personal favorite. I always keep a box on hand from Costco.

chicken flavored ones have that chemical spicy but I still love them too.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This ramen is super cheap but I find it to be very flavorful. The Samyang hot chicken ramen already mentioned is pretty good too.

nissin roast beef ramen.jpg

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Went to grab some take out a couple towns over for Mothers Day and grabbed a chocolate cake shake from Portillos. Sooo fucking good. And only 1500 calories!

1522555eeda3f6d56cf5065db88053a7.jpg
I miss Portillos. Used to go to the Buena Park one.

• 2Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I need to find an Asian grocer, because Amazon has all the ramens at insane prices.

As for tonight, raids are done, and I'm hungry, but most things in this coastal Oregon town are closed by now. Might be time to grab some McDonald's nuggies!

• 1Like