The Fast Food Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Krispy Kreme hasn't had dollar donuts for a while now unfortunately. The originals are amazing hot from the roller if available. Anything else is just ok.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
KK is really overrated. Really sugary and barely any flavors. Better off partnering with someone like Dunkin Donuts for a variety at least.
Safeway on the West Coast always had the best donuts. Anything else is inferior. Although old fashioned is all I ever get anymore.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I really don't like any donuts except apple cider anymore. I think my tolerance for sweets has declined over the years but most of them are just super disgustingly sweet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
KK is really overrated. Really sugary and barely any flavors. Better off partnering with someone like Dunkin Donuts for a variety at least.
DD has precooked donuts delivered to their stores. Their cake stuff is okay, but the rest is very shit quality.

Looks like you can get a dozen KK freshly baked for $18 here. That's not bad, but I think a $1 price point seems much more reasonable in my head.

joz123

Potato del Grande
DD has precooked donuts delivered to their stores. Their cake stuff is okay, but the rest is very shit quality.

Looks like you can get a dozen KK freshly baked for $18 here. That's not bad, but I think a $1 price point seems much more reasonable in my head.
This is McDonalds. They are gonna charge 5 bucks for one donut.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

No donuts have been $1 for a very long time. It's fucking stupid. The higher end chains up here are 2.50-$3 for a raised

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
When I used to go to Kansas City I thought Lamar's Donuts and Coffee were the best donuts anywhere. Haven't been for a long time though. Looked at their website and a dozen is $31 and if you want specialty donuts it's more so not a cheap option. I don't know if they used more fat in them or what but they were the most delicious gut bombs you could wish for.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unless you go to a local Mom and Pop bakery, vast majority of donuts are now produced off site and shipped in. Dunkin starts producing theirs 5 pm the day before to be delivered by 5 am the next day so on average your Dunkin donut is already 18 hours old. Other places have them come in frozen and rebake them that morning, think your local grocer bakery, etc.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
You have my attention McDonalds.

1711633705410.png

Honestly I'd trade it all to get the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese back.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user