The Fast Food Thread

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
And just think, you got to pay for the privilege.
smile.png
$14 per course... I sure paid for it, and am continuing paying for it with body functions. Gift that keeps on giving?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ghost pepper shits were pretty intense. I woke up so many times during the night to absolute burning shits.. it's a feeling you can't describe. My entire stomach felt like it was on fire for 24 hours and my asshole felt like it too. The worst was I had to drive my girlfriend to an interview in Providence and wait in the car. Worst hour of my life. No one would let you use their bathroom unless you bought something.. by the time she came back I had 3 sodas and a bag of chips in the car.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Ghost pepper shits were pretty intense. I woke up so many times during the night to absolute burning shits.. it's a feeling you can't describe. My entire stomach felt like it was on fire for 24 hours and my asshole felt like it too. The worst was I had to drive my girlfriend to an interview in Providence and wait in the car. Worst hour of my life. No one would let you use their bathroom unless you bought something.. by the time she came back I had 3 sodas and a bag of chips in the car.
Haha no kidding! Just imagine having peppers double the Scoville units as Ghost Chilis like I did. The day could have been worse
cool.png

Hell... I may not be able to go to the FSU/Louisville game tonight because of how my internals and ass feel.

Vitality

HUSTLE
What kind of chips did you get?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
How in the holy fuck did the Wasabi Ginger chips win this year's flavor contest? WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA?!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Donatos is currently running a double bacon promotion on their pizzas. Going to get the pepperoni + 2x bacon and their jalapeno + 2x bacon pizzas tomorrow.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I just had like 24 of those Buffalo Chicken pizza rolls. Would not buy again. Tastes like eating baked dough and Frank's. No chicken, no cheese. D+

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
How in the holy fuck did the Wasabi Ginger chips win this year's flavor contest? WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA?!
They were the best of the bunch. I reviewed them all a few pages back. Being kettle cooked did not hurt their cause.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
They were the best of the bunch. I reviewed them all a few pages back. Being kettle cooked did not hurt their cause.
Incorrect. The best of the flavors was the bacon mac and cheese and I'm disappointed in America and it's apparently enormous population of weaboo faggots.