The Fast Food Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your assertion is that they are passing out jello liquid for people to drink? Carry home and refrigerate?

No sir, you dun goofed.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
FYI...

Sriracha Quesarito is the king of all Quesaritos. So goddamned good, had 2 of them for lunch. The Sriracha sauce is mixed into the cheese sauce that is between the 2 layers of tortilla.
sriracha.png

And it's the exact same price as a normal beef quesarito, so no point in getting a normal one any more. It's the first thing I think I've ever eaten at a fast food place that was legitimately spicy enough to make my mouth burn. It was hotter than adding fire sauce to a quesarito, by far.
What the fuck is this? Does it exist? I went to Taco Bell tonight and asked for the Sriracha Quesarito and the dullard behind the counter didn't know what I was talking about. No sign of it on the menu or on any specials/posters, either.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jesus Christ, that's important information that joeboo forgot to mention. I lost a lot of credibility at Taco Bell tonight.
To be fair it never says test item or anything. I think we all pretty much assume when we see something at a well known fast food joint that you could find it anywhere.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To be fair it never says test item or anything. I think we all pretty much assume when we see something at a well known fast food joint that you could find it anywhere.
No we don't. Not the veteran Fast Fooders of this thread. We know all about test markets and shit. If you haven't seen this shit on TV it's probably not national.

Frankly I'm a little disappointed in McCheese...

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the fuck is this? Does it exist? I went to Taco Bell tonight and asked for the Sriracha Quesarito and the dullard behind the counter didn't know what I was talking about. No sign of it on the menu or on any specials/posters, either.
Heh, I've tried that "no rice, use beans instead" quesarito lifehack a few times now, and when it works it's 1000% better than the stock quesarito. Tonight though, the dumbass putting it together came up to the drive-through and pushed the cute chick with the headset to the side and asked "you want steak on that quesarito, right?" and OFC I did, that's kind of why I ordered a steak quesarito, right? Then when I got home the fucking thing didn't have any goddamn cheese between the tortillas. That's where they put the beans. What the goddamn fuck? How stupid can a person be?

Anyway, tl;dr: TB workers, LOL, amirite?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tried strawberry Sprite at the choose-your-adventure Coke machine at the theater. I was pleased. Very pleased.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hell, I assumed KC was one of many test markets for the Taco Bell sriracha menu, not the only one. That's odd. Well if nothing else I plan on eating enough of them that they should get the green light for a national rollout. I'll do my part.

Hell, I assumed KC was one of many test markets for the Taco Bell sriracha menu, not the only one. That's odd. Well if nothing else I plan on eating enough of them that they should get the green light for a national rollout. I'll do my part.
well technically every fast food menu option can result in a Sriracha'd version nowadays

sriracha2go-is-the-only-thing-you-need-on-your-keychain