The Fast Food Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I am happy to report that the 16th convenience store I visited had the chips and as soon as my hands thaw out I will be consuming them.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Finally, the fruits of my labour.

15112014780_zps4e9e2342.jpg

Upon opening the packet, the pleasant scent of melted butter awaits me, although I must confess to being disappointed at the quantity within the packet.

The whole packet amounts to the sum of 400 calories, which I consider to be quite high for a 5am snack.

15112014781_zpscaf06f07.jpg

I think the thickness of the chips is quite apparent from this.

15112014783_zps776a0a26.jpg

The flavour of the chips is exactly what you would expect. It tastes like doritos with melted butter all over them. I give them 4/5 stars.

After all that salt, I definitely need some sugar. How about some pomegranate gummies?

15112014784_zpsbe4306fc.jpg

Until the next time something catches my eye!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The quantity of the doritos in that bag made me sad, but then I realized each one probably weighs half a pound and all was forgiven.

joz123

Potato del Grande
They are still two different senses. Yes, they work alongside each other, but the chemicals that go into scenting a candle are not even edible.

That said, I find saur kraut to have a stank smell but taste good. I've heard the same of durian. I've never tried durian though.
Speaking of durian. Had a durian smoothie earlier at Lee's Sandwiches. Will not get again haha. Tasted like rotten onions and smelled not great either. Gotta try Jackfruit next.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I actually like jackfruit, I grew up eating it in a Filipino desert called halo halo and in turon.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I don't care what anyone says KFC bowls are delicious. All those things together are delicious and only a faggot would rather eat them separately on a plate.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I usually put Thanksgiving leftovers on a sandwich and then call it pizza because fuck the patriarchy I won't use their words their way, these are my words and they'll mean whatever the fuck I want my words to mean.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah, cranberry sauce ftw. And I do mean cranberrysauce, not cranberry gel from a can.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Canned cranberry sauce is the best cranberry sauce. I don't know how people can eat that mushy, homemade shit.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
When I goto Wawa's I'm always thrown off by that gobbler sandwich with turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. Whitest sandwich in the world confirmed.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Calling EXTREME BULLSHIT on this one McCheese.
Call whatever you want. If something smells horrible I don't eat it. I can't remember anything that smelled nasty but I ended up eating and enjoying. The example of a bottle of vanilla extract is a great counter point, but I can't say I've ever drunk pure vanilla so I don't know if it tastes like shit or not.

You are a horrible human being. First all pizza is the same and now this?!
It's all what you're used to. I grew up eating the canned stuff, so for me that tastes a million times better than the homemade cranberry sauce. I've tried eating homemade a few times and while it isn't awful and I wouldn't spit it out or anything, I'll take the canned if I have a choice.