The Fast Food Thread

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not even close. Also pizza pringles took a massive nose dive since the late 90's as well as their Salt n Vinegar.

Always been a fan of S&V chips but just recently tried S&V kettle cooked - holy shit they're divine as kettle cooked.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everything tastes better when it's kettle cooked.

I don't usually feel that way - for example in the same buy we got BBQ Kettle Cooked - I liked them distinctly less than regular BBQ, they were decent, but the extra chip ratio to flavor ruins the BBQ to me - whereas it mellows S&V just enough to go from good to divine.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Agreed there, I have never had a good kettle cooked BBQ chip.

I beg to differ:

1c0ae2205709722b62e843abc0471a55_M.jpg

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I've always felt like a weirdo because i've never liked bbq potato chips. As far as kettle cooked goes, give me jalapeno or regular flavor. Normal cooked? Regular lays or if I'm feeling crazy cheeder / sour cream ruffles.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I need help from FoH fatasses:

I'm going to Vegas for a bachelor party in March and I need to know THE best buffets. Currently only scheduled to go to one because my friends are garbage bros and want to go clubbing and stupid shit, but I am NOT above going to a buffet by myself instead.

What are the best buffets (please, only people who have been there within the last 5 years) and none of this "It's not a buffet but the spaghetti is really good at ____" horseshit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was hooked on these things. Must have had MSG because they were fucking amazing. Now they stopped making them or something and only make the shitty chips still.

4vSqeJv.jpg

joz123

Potato del Grande
I need help from FoH fatasses:

I'm going to Vegas for a bachelor party in March and I need to know THE best buffets. Currently only scheduled to go to one because my friends are garbage bros and want to go clubbing and stupid shit, but I am NOT above going to a buffet by myself instead.

What are the best buffets (please, only people who have been there within the last 5 years) and none of this "It's not a buffet but the spaghetti is really good at ____" horseshit.
Caesar's buffet is by far my favorite but very pricey. Also Bellagio buffet is great. Seafood buffet at M resort is good if you dont mind driving a bit out if vegas.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Breakfast buffet at The Wynn was always good the few times I've been. I don't usually eat buffets, though, so beyond that.../shrug

Oldbased

> Than U
Papa Johns running with a 50% off about everything with code VDAYPIZZA until Friday the 17th for most locations for you carby lovers.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I've always felt like a weirdo because i've never liked bbq potato chips.

I'm with you on this. I don't want sugar on my tater chips. I'm more of a salty/sour guy, hence my love for salt and vinegar.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's not buffet, but go to Hash House a Go Go while you're there, it's an experience you will not forget. They just put one in Dallas and it's a godsend, it was the only reason I went to Vegas the first time.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user