The Fast Food Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Your hole in the wall is where people went to get for eBay.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So they are saying nationwide they sold out? Wonder if my hole in the wall one still would have any stock. Anyone tried to see if they are that good at all? Wondering if I'd love them for being crispier than the more almost soggy chikfile. I'm intersted to learn more after being shocked by liking KFC's Cheeto Chicken sammy, and been craving some soft chicken biscuits though not sure where to find ones with just the right taste I'm hankering for.
my hole in the wall popeyes has historically sucked (the 2x i tried), so i don't go for a third.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So they are saying nationwide they sold out? Wonder if my hole in the wall one still would have any stock. Anyone tried to see if they are that good at all? Wondering if I'd love them for being crispier than the more almost soggy chikfile. I'm intersted to learn more after being shocked by liking KFC's Cheeto Chicken sammy, and been craving some soft chicken biscuits though not sure where to find ones with just the right taste I'm hankering for.

Ive had it about 3 times now and it's pretty damn good. The spicy version is actually spicy for fast food levels.

I wanted one Saturday and when I pulled to the drive thru I saw the paper stating they were out. Tried to order some tenders and they said it'd be a 20 minute wait. No surprise the ghetto ass chain can't deal with their own success

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We have a Popeyes by our office and I’ve tried to order it a couple times through Ritual so I don’t have to wait in line... always sold out even right when they open.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
This looked awesome, and there was good to it, but it didn't perform as high as I hoped. First, the good, it's a very hardy sandwich. Without fries or drink it held me over. But the size of it was also a part of its weakness. Simply put, I couldn't process all the flavors in any given bite without forcing myself to slow down (and what's the fun in that.)
I don't even recall the flavor of the sauce or experience of oniony crunch. It was basically a chicken cordon bleu with extra ham, but the ham was smoky.
It wasn't bad, it wasn't. But at nearly $10, I can't endorse this. Ps: Those star-cut buns are too powerful a bread for most of their sandwiches.

nothing.jpg

In other questions, There are two local pizza places that have great buffets but when you take their pizza out or order for delivery, it's subpar. What gives? Do we have any knowledge of the subject here? I'm genuinely interested.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah no shit, I get JJs somewhat often and it has always approximated the advertising picture. What you got is crazy.

• 1Seriously?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Italian Nightclub is my go to. Two of those will fill me for an entire day. Also give me omega heartburn.

They have a new "east coast" italian or something. I'd like to try it before it leaves, hopefully. I saw that cubano, but I'm fairly meh on cubano sandwiches. The good ones are great, the bad ones are terrible.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just heard taco bell is getting rid of doritos tacos and grilled stuffed burritos! Omg! Going to Google to verify!

Oh fuck!

"Here are the foods going bye-bye: Beefy Mini Quesadilla Chips & Salsa Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller Double Decker Taco Cool Ranch Tacos Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos Double Tostada Power Menu Burrito XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito

• 3WTF
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Just heard taco bell is getting rid of doritos tacos and grilled stuffed burritos! Omg! Going to Google to verify!

Oh fuck!

"Here are the foods going bye-bye: Beefy Mini Quesadilla Chips & Salsa Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller Double Decker Taco Cool Ranch Tacos Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos Double Tostada Power Menu Burrito XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito

They can fuck right off with getting rid of the Double Decker Taco. Greatest invention in Tex-Mex.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Italian Nightclub is my go to. Two of those will fill me for an entire day. Also give me omega heartburn.

They have a new "east coast" italian or something. I'd like to try it before it leaves, hopefully. I saw that cubano, but I'm fairly meh on cubano sandwiches. The good ones are great, the bad ones are terrible.

East coast Italian is good. It’s described as having “sauce” on it and I don’t think it was the oil/vinegar mix that’s on the Italian night club.

The app gives you a free sandwich after you order one so not a bad deal.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Oh fuck!

I never get them, they got too pricey but the double deckers are good. Can be replaced sorta by the triple crunch whatever.

I'm really disapointed by the chipotle chicken griller being such a simple item, why kill it and chips n salsa. (I dont get chips but again simple)

Losing dorito taco's also major sacriledge. I mean they are popular enough they are sold in grocery stores. I generally don't taco's but do love eating family's leftover dorito taco's.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Popeyes probably just permanently increased their business, I bet so many people went there for the first time this week. Should have bought stock.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Oh fuck!

wtf, who eats regular tacos anymore once you've had a DoritosLocos?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Oh fuck!

Every single one of those besides the Doritos tacos, they will still have all the ingredients for in house. So fucking stupid they take that stuff off the menu, make you order special if you want to get it. Consider me officially rustled, especially over the beefy mini quesadilla, fuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
They're keeping REGULAR Doritos tacos btw guys, they're just getting rid of the Cool Ranch and the Fiery Doritos tacos

• 1Seriously?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Every single one of those besides the Doritos tacos, they will still have all the ingredients for in house. So fucking stupid they take that stuff off the menu, make you order special if you want to get it. Consider me officially rustled, especially over the beefy mini quesadilla, fuck.
tbh, the beefy mini is fucking terrible

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users