The Fast Food Thread

Sevens

Log Wizard
They really did not plan this thing well. I like their spicy nuggets but my kids are either too young or just not a fan of hot stuff yet. The day that all of the locations started selling spicy nuggets was the day that all the regular nuggets (and some batches of fries) started having a spicy aftertaste. They are using the same damn oil for both batches and the spice is getting onto the other fried foods. How could the higher ups not predict that the individual stores would not be smart enough to separate out one vat for spicy foods only?
Ummm, its McDonalds

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
They are using the same damn oil for both batches and the spice is getting onto the other fried foods. How could the higher ups not predict that the individual stores would not be smart enough to separate out one vat for spicy foods only?
This used to happen with the fish and chicken, too. Oh, and the fruit pies.

We used to keep a lid on the vats that weren't for the chicken patty/nugs so they wouldn't randomly get used by this or that mouthbreather for that exact reason.

• 2Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
20201026_192211.jpg

Got these for shy under $7 at Sam's 6-7 probably good meal but totally one shot smashable.
They're interesting. I imagine some will love them and others think, meh.

They're more sour-creamy and oniony than an expected. I liked biting them from the open end then holding the remaining tip scoop up sauce. Confirmed good with salsa, sour cream, and queso; individually and mixed.

To science: Sonic's Garlic Butter Bacon Burger, Sonic's Queso Burger.
I have a vague suspicion that I've tried them in the past and thought "maybe at $1.75-2.25 but no way $4.85."

Edit: Sonic's Classic Banana Milkshake tastes like drinking banana pudding. Fine sure, but that's not what classic banana tastes like. Wouldn't recommend. Also I prefer my shakes cheaper and thinner

• 2Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
View attachment 312680
Got these for shy under $7 at Sam's 6-7 probably good meal but totally one shot smashable.
They're interesting. I imagine some will love them and others think, meh.

They're more sour-creamy and oniony than an expected. I liked biting them from the open end then holding the remaining tip scoop up sauce. Confirmed good with salsa, sour cream, and queso; individually and mixed.

To science: Sonic's Garlic Butter Bacon Burger, Sonic's Queso Burger.
I have a vague suspicion that I've tried them in the past and thought "maybe at $1.75-2.25 but no way $4.85."

Edit: Sonic's Classic Banana Milkshake tastes like drinking banana pudding. Fine sure, but that's not what classic banana tastes like. Wouldn't recommend. Also I prefer my shakes cheaper and thinner
I just cant do a shake, just runny ice cream with milk, I have to go Malt all the way...thick eat it with a spoon peanut butter malt

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Them running out is making sense why I've ordered them twice now and both times I got regular. Now I won't even get to try them!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Them running out is making sense why I've ordered them twice now and both times I got regular. Now I won't even get to try them!

That sounds like McDonalds for sure. don't bother telling you they sold out just give you normal nuggets and hope you fuck off without an issue which probably 90%+ do.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I noticed people reselling a lot of the 'travis meal' shit on reselling sites.

Is that really what people do these days

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user