The Fighting Game Community Thread

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
well, thats what omega mode is supposed to be about, just crazy. I doubt i will even touch it much.

T.Hawk's nerf is pretty noticeable, cant really go crazy with spire anymore
frown.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
you played gen, just pick up decapre. she's going to be dumb since all her shit is safe and easier to combo into now

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
you played gen, just pick up decapre. she's going to be dumb since all her shit is safe and easier to combo into now
ill look into her. I messed with her when 1.03 dropped. I can Piano, but i cant do that shit like Xian does. I try, but i fail more then not. I cant plink that fast. lol

T.Hawk got nerfed, but he has the M DP FaDC into Ultra 1 or spd that does Massive damage lol. So, he's still fairly ok. At least right now. WE will see once people adjust to the changes.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
So, i decided to check out Xbox version of Ultra and man, So man Giefs are coming out the woodwork. I never played so many in my life. i think at one point it was like 6 in a row online i played. T.Hawk struggles against Geif. At least to me. lol

The Blackrose_sl

shitlord
Not surprised. Gief is nuts now.

Happy that they rolled back the c.MP and Mantis super nerf. That combined with the waterfall kick change was way too much.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The Ryu's are back as well! I didn tmind Evil Ryu to much, because as good as he can be, he was hard to master because his links could be hard to connect at a high rate, but Ryu's are so much easier and the Ryu army is back
frown.png
lol

At least T.Hawk has a good FADC/Redfocus now. They slowed his damn Spire down a little to much though
frown.png
To easy for opponents to counter.

Edit-
Damn it, been putting in hours and i cant crack the top 20 with Thawk lol im stuck at 21. lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
The Master Series this weekend should be sick as fuck, i'm sad momochi isn't in it though.. he would dominate it for sure
frown.png

Guesss i'll have to root for the beast in his place!

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
15 bucks to watch it. someone needs to bootleg the stream like MMA/Boxing streams. haha

Needless

Toe Sucker
I guess you get a month of twitch turbo with it as well which is nice i guess? either way it'll be worth $15 bucks for me to watch, that shit is gonna be sick!
Daigo is virtually impossible to beat in a FT7 series like this though, even sako admits he's unstoppable in that kind of setup after the Topanga A league series played through. So it'll probably be very one sided lol

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty fucking bullshit Mr. Wizard chose P4U2 over UNIEL or BB. P4U2 had a scene for like one week after it was released.