The Fighting Game Community Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
I missed top 8
frown.png
need to get a VOD of that shit tonight. Still really surprised when i saw Xian actually won with that many killers in the tournament.

I'm even more surprised Arturo actually made it past top 32 in a tournament that stacked playing mostly sim lol

Column_sl

shitlord
Still really surprised when i saw Xian actually won with that many killers in the tournament.
Not sure why you are surprised, hes top 8 in every tournament , and Momochi was the only reason he didn't win the last capcom cup.

He has Momochis ken completely figured out, and has a pocket Elena.

Only reason Art made top 8 was some beatable match ups for him. Like pulling Snake eyes 2 times, and Sanford was definitely lucky for him. Granted he still needed to play out of this world to win those matchups but he got lucky dodging a good bit of the Japanese.

Sometimes it just works out like that.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure why you are surprised, hes top 8 in every tournament , and Momochi was the only reason he didn't win the last capcom cup.

Only reason Art made top 8 was some even player matchups. Like pulling Snake eyes 2 times, and Sanford was definitely lucky for him. Granted he still needed to play out of this world to win those matchups but he got lucky dodging a good bit of the Japs.

Xian is definitely underrated. Even Gems Chen was saying how people don't give him enough credit... and it shows. He's a top player... not someone who hangs around top players.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider

Only reason Art made top 8 was some beatable match ups for him. Like pulling Snake eyes 2 times, and Sanford was definitely lucky for him. Granted he still needed to play out of this world to win those matchups but he got lucky dodging a good bit of the Japanese.

he should have came close when he played Kazunoko. He completely fucked up that Ultra 2 that might have won him that game. He was playing out of his mind though, just so clean with Sim.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Xian is definitely underrated. Even Gems Chen was saying how people don't give him enough credit... and it shows. He's a top player... not someone who hangs around top players.
I'm not saying Xian is some Noel Brown or something, he's a very good player.. i just honestly didn't see him winning that tournament with so many killers there lol

Either way, good for him! Glad to see those gen nerfs didn't affect him all that much

bolok

Trakanon Raider
NCR has been pretty great. ChrisG with his low tier MVC2 team, and the ST tourney were pretty great. Puzzle fighter now, lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Why would they host the tournament during easter weekend. seems as if they are taking a massive viewer hit today, only 19,000 watching marvel finals. Street Fighter lastnight had almost 50,000.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Marvel is just a dead game lol

I need to pick up the woman from the airport later so im gonna miss SF4 too.. i'm sad. I haven't been able to watch a major top 8/16 in so long